Hmmm

Someting happen to meh thread it went “poof” -giggles- oh well

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd288/MadyGrl04/Hello-1-1-1-1.png

Welcome (again)! Hopefully your thread won’t up and leave this time. I spoke with Slow about it and I’m just as baffled as everyone else. :unsure:

ALSO, I see your sig pic isn’t working. Try putting the at the end instead of right after the img]. Should work then. It should look like this:

img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd288/MadyGrl04/Hello-1-1-1.png

(only without the space after the first bracket)

… But then again if didn’t know all that, you wouldn’t have been able to post the image in your message. :stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy miss, would you like some surgery?

Also, here’s the link to the place you can go to change your sig: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

We can’t access this control panel without going directly to the site. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Welcome to our humble (is humble the right word?) forums!

I was wondering where you thread went, I’d noticed that a recent intro thread was gaining momentum and suddenly disappeared today. Odd, well welcome again anyway! I know I probably missed it the first time.

Yes! Welcome again! :slight_smile:

Did you get to post the animes that you like? Sorry if I missed it. Can you tell us again? Thanks!

Your too funny Henti:woohoo: Wondering if i can add ya didnt want to just do it and you dont accept?

Okay here I go again:

Trinity Blood,Noir,Madlax,Full Metal Alchemist,Maria Watches Over Us,Alice Academy,Revolution Girl Utena,Saiyuki,Getbackers,Samurai 7,Samurai Guns,Ghost Hound,Mezzo,Azumanga Daioh,Koi Koi 7, Little Snow Fairy Sugar,Clannad,Diamond Dreams,Peach Girl,Petshop of Horrors, Pricess TuTu and Po Po Tan…

to name a few like i told Slowhand that remember scenes but not names :side:

ooooooooohhhhh i love all those animes/mangas

kuraitsuki wrote:

[quote]Okay here I go again:

Trinity Blood,Noir,Madlax,Full Metal Alchemist,Maria Watches Over Us,Alice Academy,Revolution Girl Utena,Saiyuki,Getbackers,Samurai 7,Samurai Guns,Ghost Hound,Mezzo,Azumanga Daioh,Koi Koi 7, Little Snow Fairy Sugar,Clannad,Diamond Dreams,Peach Girl,Petshop of Horrors, Pricess TuTu and Po Po Tan…

to name a few like i told Slowhand that remember scenes but not names :side:[/quote]

You have some really great ones there! I like many of those as well. Now we something in common. :slight_smile:

WELCOME! I’m sure you’ll like it here. Also, that’s a very nice list of anime there with some excellent shows!

alot…but had to stop watching Clannad cuz it just made me cry all the time :frowning:

Thankies for the welcome Dragonrider

Hello there new guy!

excuse meh im a girl…uhmm woman -stands in a super hero pose- :ohmy:

kuraitsuki wrote:

I think it made everyone cry at some point. I’m watching it on VOD at the moment, just saw episode 19. It is a very emotional series. I usually watch a comedy episode afterwards - it helps!

And nice super hero pose by the way! :laugh:

Surgery?

DrGrumblen wrote:

You’ve asked that multiple times, I think that’s enough now. :pinch:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

You’ve asked that multiple times, I think that’s enough now. :pinch:[/quote]

Got’cha madame, that “word” will never leave my finger tips again

@Slowhand and see how i dont answer back to his question

@LadyofWicca thank you very much i love it too :stuck_out_tongue: