Hola ^__^

Hey my name is Sabrina and I’m 15.

I live in New York City and I LOVE anime! :slight_smile: Haven’t really seen a lot of new stuff but I mostly watch Super Gals, Utena, and Daphne. I’m hoping to make lots of new friends here and to know whats new and such. :slight_smile:

Welcome to TAN! People here tend to get carried away with their wackiness. Please, don’t be alarmed. See ya!

Yes, we get carried away all the time, and I’m an expert at taking things too far. Welcome to our humble abode!

Yeah, don’t talk to this guy. He is a bad bad man.

Welcome Sabrina/Blind Phantom!

We love it when new people come to see us!

Please browse around the forums and post when you see something you like.

Like Pretear said, some of our members are a little… odd. But, we wouldn’t have it any other way. Don’t take anything too personally, no one bites around here (well, except for that one guy :wink: ).

Be sure to come back often and join in the fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

WOOH! Mardi Gras! -snaps out of it- Fun, right. The swell PG kind. Gee whilikers and so forth. -hides from Slow-

PretearHimeno wrote:

You would know, wouldn’t you. ~_^

Have to keep things PG-13 nao nao… -hides the beads in his pocket…-

-grabs shak’s juvenile Indy hat and runs away with it-

No! My hat! Get back here you fiend!

Nanananana! Pbpbpbpbpbpb!

Whoooo more New Yorkers :smiley:
Welcome to the forums, everyone here is awesome, I’m sure you’ll feel right at home. :smiley:

-ponders and wonders if he should hijack this thread…-

Hello

Welcome to you! Enjoy and have fun!

Hentai wrote:

[quote][/quote]

orly?

ZakuAce wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

[quote][/quote]

orly?[/quote]

I felt it rly needed to be said.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]ZakuAce wrote:

[quote][/quote]

orly?
I felt it rly needed to be said.[/quote]

http://pastorjoewentworth.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/forrestgump2.jpg

Thats all I got to say about that.

Welcome to the non-stop anime party. Just be careful not to step on any of the catgirl tails. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am the one guy Slowhand referred to, you see the sign? It says, “Do not feed, pet, hold or otherwise bring any body parts into a place were it can be reached with mouth, you will be bitten.”

Other than that, I hope we get along real well. I am also the resident pervert, so don’t mind me, I don’t really mean anything I say Ms. New York.

Welcome