I can't find the anime network vod

I have buckeyecable and up until today I always found it under the free vod along with the adult swim but now I can’t find it.

Is there an ‘international’ or ‘foreign’ section that you can check? It may happen to be in there. Try that first… that is what my provider, Wave Broadband, did to me awhile back.

Are there any Buckeye CableSystem subscribers out there that can lend a hand?
:slight_smile:

BTW, if you ever have a question about anything VOD regardless of what provider you may have, post your question(s) here instead. If you post there, one of the moderators or administrators handling the VOD department can help you better.

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread:
https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,132014/

[quote=“Lumis” post=151352]Is there an ‘international’ or ‘foreign’ section that you can check? It may happen to be in there. Try that first… that is what my provider, Wave Broadband, did to me awhile back.

Are there any Buckeye CableSystem subscribers out there that can lend a hand?
:slight_smile:

BTW, if you ever have a question about anything VOD regardless of what provider you may have, post your question(s) here instead. If you post there, one of the moderators or administrators handling the VOD department can help you better.

Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread:
https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,132014/[/quote]

the only thing I have under the free vod section is Vonus May Day, Buckeye media Gateway, Discover UFC- Free, ESPN Deportes, Free bonus footage, NBC sports, NFL Network, Showtime freeview, Starz Sneak, and tv one. But none of those show theanimenetwork.

So, you don’t have a “Cutting Edge on Demand” or “Kids on Demand” or something similar?

I would call Buckeye and ask them where they’ve placed it. (First, ask to speak to someone that has knowledge about the VOD channels.)

[quote=“Slowhand” post=151398]So, you don’t have a “Cutting Edge on Demand” or “Kids on Demand” or something similar?

I would call Buckeye and ask them where they’ve placed it. (First, ask to speak to someone that has knowledge about the VOD channels.)[/quote]

I ended up finding it on cutting edge like almost half hour later and I only ended up researching all those spots because I remembered when TAN was taken off TV and it told the two spots you could find it under the VOD and while I didn’t remember the name of the second spot I said to myself. let me look through it again. and I happened to find it.

[quote=“Sasskitten02” post=151422]

[quote=“Slowhand” post=151398]So, you don’t have a “Cutting Edge on Demand” or “Kids on Demand” or something similar?

I would call Buckeye and ask them where they’ve placed it. (First, ask to speak to someone that has knowledge about the VOD channels.)[/quote]

I ended up finding it on cutting edge like almost half hour later and I only ended up researching all those spots because I remembered when TAN was taken off TV and it told the two spots you could find it under the VOD and while I didn’t remember the name of the second spot I said to myself. let me look through it again. and I happened to find it.[/quote]

I’m just glad you found it.

Enjoy!

[quote=“Slowhand” post=151504]

I ended up finding it on cutting edge like almost half hour later and I only ended up researching all those spots because I remembered when TAN was taken off TV and it told the two spots you could find it under the VOD and while I didn’t remember the name of the second spot I said to myself. let me look through it again. and I happened to find it.
I’m just glad you found it.

Enjoy![/quote]

Thanks. you know the cable providers really should inform us if they are going to move things around instead of just telling us in a message what is going to be on vod movie wise.

Cable providers want you to buy the movies, and not use the free stuff, so I can kinda see why they’ll do stuff to make using it for the non-paid stuff a pain to use.

With that logic, the new AT&T VoD menu seem to want to punish you if you leave that movie rental area, even for the stuff you’re paying for it (like Anime Network, and the premium channel’s VoD stuff)