If I had a dime for everytime I did this. I have returned. For good? Who knows

So I think I’ve done this on and off for god knows how long since this website originally came out with forums. God do I miss the original ever so dearly… But Since I’ve decided on coming back here for a bit I decided to make one of these to see who out of my old pals are still here, and maybe get to know a few new faces. I’ll hopefully be extending my stay here longer then usual. Though for some reason my computer doesn’t seem to like loading anything on this website very quickly for some odd reason but then goes and works perfectly fine somewhere else. But anyway, Greetings everyone!

Don’t keep us in suspense buddy, what have you been up to? How has life been treating you? Glad you made it back, tell us how you’ve been doing.

Ah, I’ve been doing alot recently. Mainly just alot of mixed martial arts training, 6 days a week, 5 hours a day. Really trying to get somewhere with it, whether it becoming a BJJ, or Boxing instructor or going pro in the sport itself and ending up in UFC, or Strike force. That would be my dream, but if I ever get hurt my back up would be a cop which I’ve been doing schooling on the side for so I can get my associates degree so I can enter the police academy. Besides from that just looking for a part time job so I can get money to get by, and of course female problems as always. But I guess those are all issues of the average 20 year old. :blink:

Oh jesus, you’re ancient! :stuck_out_tongue: Life just gets more and more…more, ya know? Hey, at least you’ve still got time to check into the forums. Been following any shows lately?

Welcome back, Yusaku Godai!

Administration has been working on the back end of the forums recently, so that may have something to do with the loading times. They keep telling us that there will be an update ‘soon’, but who knows when that will be…

Sounds like you’ve been keeping yourself busy with job(s) and relationships. It’s always nice to have you back to check up on us.

If you read the Rules (up there in the grey tab), you can find out if anything important has changed, how to make a sig and also how to get those little icons for under your avatar (if you so wish).

Otherwise, I think everything else has remained the same, so just jump right back in!

Again, welcome back! :cheer:

We haven’t met yet, but welcome back!

Ah, It’s been some time since I’ve last spoke to you. Thanks greatly for the update and warm welcome back! :cheer:

fillet:

I haven’t followed any shows to recently. Last show I really checked out and finished was probably E’s Otherwise. It’s hard for something to really spark my interest in animes because I’m either into Romantic Comedys such as Maison Ikkoku, which is my all time favorite, Love Hina or Please Teacher. My taste in action animes can be quite weird. It goes from liking X1999, Full Metal panic, then Gundam Seed, and Seed Destiny but hating the other gundam sagas. Then into stuff like Ranma 1/2 though that could be more on the comedic side rather then action. I haven’t found anything too similar to anything above thats been able to catch my eye.

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

On romantic comedies have you seen Clannad or Kanon?

Welcome back again. :slight_smile: I don’t think we’ve seen each other around here before.

Nice. TAN’s anime has been through some major changes lately. Lots of shows from the networks past years are going away and they get new ones all the time. I’m certain you’ll find something you’ll enjoy.

I have seen most of kannon and I think a couple episodes of the other title you mentioned. I thought Kannon was moderately decent for what it was, But the age range of how little and young they were seemed to often bother me throughout the show. I’d rather have some College grade characters and watch them slowly develop from there to graduating and starting their future. Maybe even Highschool senior year to college and so forth after that. I guess I’m just into more mature characters. That or I’m just way to obsessed with how everything in Maison Ikkoku and Please(Onegai) Teacher seemed so perfect to me.

Hello and welcome back! I really liked Maid-Sama in the romantic comedy catagory.

Welcome back to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!