I'm Admiral Rum

I’m here for your rum. That is all…

Also, hello I creeped around for a little bit so I thought I would creep a bit more openly

Welcome to TAN. May you post often, may your karma be bountiful and you butthole remain virginal.

I wasn’t going to post that last bit for realzies but shak made me. “FOR THE LULZ!” he kept shouting.
#shakmademedoit

Why, Hello there!! Welcome

I’m sure there will be plenty of butthole action taking place.

Although I would not transgress with disgrace.

For a virginal butthole may be implied

I must confess, it’s always been a smooth glide.

also, shak said this?

Wow… I must say this is one of the more interesting intro threads in a long time. Welcome aboard Admiral and make yourself at home. :laugh:

Welcome, Admiral, keep a stiff upper lip and all that.

Keep your nose clean and I’ll leave the whip in the case.

Also, OUTLANDER, I told you to leave my pic out of the intro threads!! :angry:

I don’t know, Slowhand, that pic might encourage new people to stick around. And act as a reminder to the males who have been here a while as to why they stay.

Welcome, Admiral Rum. TAN’s a nice place. Don’t take candy from strangers, read the forum rules and have a good time.

slowly puts down the candy from outlander

SHould I be worried?

Ahoy there, admiral! I welcome ya 'ta tha boards!

Yargh! Ya be havin’ a large image in your signature! I’m afraid I’m gonna haf’ta ask that ya buckle down and harpoon that there monster! Us landlubbers requires ya 'ta have an image at least half that size in length!

(Translation: Your signature image is too long! please select a smaller image! Hop around the boards for an idea on how large we generally accept signature images. Thanks!)

You have blue hair, Slowhand?

Also, welcome to the madness Admiral!

[quote=“Inphy” post=112720]Ahoy there, admiral! I welcome ya 'ta tha boards!

Yargh! Ya be havin’ a large image in your signature! I’m afraid I’m gonna haf’ta ask that ya buckle down and harpoon that there monster! Us landlubbers requires ya 'ta have an image at least half that size in length!

[spoiler]

(Translation: Your signature image is too long! please select a smaller image! Hop around the boards for an idea on how large we generally accept signature images. Thanks!)

[/spoiler][/quote]

I will acquiesce your request.

Her Majesty, Queen Whiskey, whom I serve, maintains a strict protocol of enunciation and grammar.

The piece in my signature is still a work in progress, it will also be changed to its finished state when that time comes. For now, I will go back to my candy.

Hello and welcome to the trailblazing TAN boards!! :3 Nothing special with this one for me; sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: Just a captain welcoming an Admiral is all. :wink:

I hope you have a great time on here posting around, making many new friends, and taking all of our rum! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Admiral Rum” post=112709]slowly puts down the candy from outlander

SHould I be worried?[/quote]

Good God Almighty! Be worried. Be very, very worried. Never take the candy and don’t drink the Kool Aid. But otherwise, welcome.

[quote=“Froggy” post=112813]

[quote=“Admiral Rum” post=112709]slowly puts down the candy from outlander

SHould I be worried?[/quote]

Good God Almighty! Be worried. Be very, very worried. Never take the candy and don’t drink the Kool Aid. But otherwise, welcome.[/quote]

http://candypenis.com/files/screen-shot-2011-03-15-at-2.02.18-pm.png
outlander: “What? It’s edible!”