I'm probably the biggest slacker for all who know me. HELLO AGAIN!

So I’ve probably made an intro thread every couple of years for god knows how long and disappeared numerous times. For anyone who remembers me I send a great hello. I’m gonna try to be more active on here due to me re-finding my love for anime and what a big impact its had on my life in the past. Wondering whats new around here / if any of the other members I was familiar with from the very first forums many years ago such as “Hentai” or “slowhand” are still around. Just getting back into the anime game wondering if theres currently any new rom com titles worth checking out along the lines of being similar to Maison Ikkoku, Kimagure Orange Road, or Onegai Teacher. A Big Hello and a friendly smile to all the people I know that are still around and a hello to all the new people I’ve yet to encounter.

Hello and welcome back to the turbinate TAN boards!! :3
My best recommendation would be Midori Days, though I am not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for. Sorry, I cannot be of much help to you (especially since I have not seen the shows you gave as examples). ^_^;

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Some of us never leave.

Hentai’s off being a doctor, of all things.

Try “Say I Love You”, you’ll like that one.

Welcome back!

Welcome

Hello, I never met you before.

Thank You Slowhand! I got up to episode 3 on my break at work and I’m digging it so far! Greetings Kyouta! And Nice to meet you Miquelfire!

Welcome to you and welcome back!

Have you seen “Kimi ni Todoke - From Me To You”? That’s a pretty good one.

Hey buddy! I remember you, everything’s still kicking around here. What’ve you been up to?

Sorry to be a bit late with the welcome, but nice to meet you, Yusaku Godai. It’s good to see you return here again. We hope you stay, and see ya’ around the boards… bows.
:slight_smile:

Slowhand I actually just finished it! Say I love you was a FANTASTIC show! Thanks for the suggestion!

FILLET! Thank you! Long time no see! How have you been!? I’ve been good, back in school
to get that bachelors/working a lot plus trying to finish my novel!

LadyWicca Thank You! I’m gonna check it out!