In Honor of Dragoon

Thank you very much Wicca! Also thank you for being the first to comment on it! Now if I can just figure out how to get the comments to work on the news articles, I will be good to go! Stupid Java Script! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with that! Maybe someone from the site here can help you out.

That is a lot of work you are taking up there Cody. I could never get the hang of computer programming syntax. I got the logic fine, but all those comaā€™s, colonā€™s, and brackets drove me insane. Keep up the good work, you can do it!

[quote=redshirt1]
That is a lot of work you are taking up there Cody. I could never get the hang of computer programming syntax. I got the logic fine, but all those comaā€™s, colonā€™s, and brackets drove me insane. Keep up the good work, you can do it![/quote]

Iā€™m so sorry, redshirt, but I just have to laugh!

There were many times when I thought Dragoon was in a coma! :laugh:

I will leave that typo in, it is fitting.

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=redshirt1]
That is a lot of work you are taking up there Cody. I could never get the hang of computer programming syntax. I got the logic fine, but all those comaā€™s, colonā€™s, and brackets drove me insane. Keep up the good work, you can do it![/quote]

Iā€™m so sorry, redshirt, but I just have to laugh!

There were many times when I thought Dragoon was in a coma! :laugh:[/quote]

I understand that feeling! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Tonka]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Yeah, itā€™s pretty funny, though not that uncommon. Of course, if Sentai didnā€™t announce shows via solicits, we may already have already known about this one (assuming it is correct.)[/quote]

This might be part of the next round of Sentai announcements that will include K-on! and Lovely Complex.

Shhhhhhhhhā€¦let me dream.

Ahhhhh dreamsā€¦thatā€™s were Iā€™m a pirate.[/quote]

And alongside K-On! and Lovely Complex Senai also announces Ring ni Kakero 1, Fist of the Blue Sky, and Shin Getter Robo vs. Neo Getter Robo.

Hey, if you can dream then so can Iā€¦ Where I always seem to be my normal self; my dreams suck.

the site and news is awesome. I wish you all the luck. I loved the
Guin Saga manga and wanted more.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Since my little guessing game has died down, I will let the cat out of the bag. Please keep in mind that the site is only in beta. There will be improvements and changes as it goes along. There is some potential news today that made me decide to unveil it today.

http://www.secretvisionsanime.com

After all, someone had to pick up some of Dragoonā€™s slack! :)[/quote]

WoWā€¦so you plan on telling the rest of the world now (ANN) ? Hurry before someone else does lol. If you tell ANN, trust me they will look into it. They looked into Record of Lodoss War for me, and hey it helped my blog. It will help yours too.

Anyway nice site Cody!! Nice to see your taking up the torch in a way. Did Dragoon know you were doing this?

Congratulations on the brilliant new site! Iā€™ll be checking it out regularly. I liked the first review (although I skipped over the middle part with the spoilers).

I do have one suggestion. The next time you want to do a group viewing, can we have more like 10 days notice. I would have participated, but I donā€™t own Chrono Crusade yet. I saw it a few years ago and itā€™s been on my list to acquire. I could have ordered it with a little more lead time.

[quote=Prede]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Since my little guessing game has died down, I will let the cat out of the bag. Please keep in mind that the site is only in beta. There will be improvements and changes as it goes along. There is some potential news today that made me decide to unveil it today.

http://www.secretvisionsanime.com

After all, someone had to pick up some of Dragoonā€™s slack! :)[/quote]

WoWā€¦so you plan on telling the rest of the world now (ANN) ? Hurry before someone else does lol. If you tell ANN, trust me they will look into it. They looked into Record of Lodoss War for me, and hey it helped my blog. It will help yours too.

Anyway nice site Cody!! Nice to see your taking up the torch in a way. Did Dragoon know you were doing this?[/quote]

Thanks Prede! I did forward the news to ANN, though I donā€™t know if they will be able to get official confirmation on it or not. More than likely Sentai will ā€œneither confirm nor denyā€ until the title is ready to solicit (assuming they do have it.) If ANN canā€™t get confirmation through official channels, they most likely wonā€™t list it.

And no Dragoon didnā€™t know I was doing this. He had talked to me about taking over some responsibilities on his site while he was gone, but like I said, I just donā€™t have the coding knowledge. Thatā€™s why I had to go with something more basic for mine. But at least I have my own URL and email, so thatā€™s something. :wink:

[quote=shadycat]
Congratulations on the brilliant new site! Iā€™ll be checking it out regularly. I liked the first review (although I skipped over the middle part with the spoilers).

I do have one suggestion. The next time you want to do a group viewing, can we have more like 10 days notice. I would have participated, but I donā€™t own Chrono Crusade yet. I saw it a few years ago and itā€™s been on my list to acquire. I could have ordered it with a little more lead time.[/quote]

Thanks Shadycat! Sorry about the short notice on this one. I think Wicca and I meant to post something earlier, and it just slipped our minds. Weā€™re going to try to do this more regularly, so next we will post something much earlier. I will be starting a thread here later with a list of with series we are looking to have group viewings of. Once that is up, you can take a look and see what series you are interested in, and we can go from there.

I think weā€™ll be aiming to do one show a month, so everyone is welcome to join in!

Awesome stuff Cody!