In Honor of Dragoon

It’s time is almost here!

No questions yet… Hmmmm…

Yes, I do!

What are you trying to say that dragoon is in jail, and he’s going to escape?
Slick

Not even close!

But I think I’m having a VISION of the future…

Oh, I see now. I wasn’t sure what you meant by saying in honor of dragoon(for some reason it went over my head). So, some sort of future robot show perhaps? Unless, that is, your going to be giving ridiculous hints that only mind readers can guess.
Slick

Well, a future robot show is always a possibility…

But this has to deal with something else entirely.

Dragoon IS Kilroy.

I do not know what this means, but if he is turning himself into a robot, that would be awesome.

Who says I’m not already a robot?

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
But I think I’m having a VISION of the future…[/quote]

Is this vision of the future from the past? Or would that be called a vision of the future’s future?

[quote=LordGeo]
Is this vision of the future from the past? Or would that be called a vision of the future’s future?[/quote]

ARGH! You’ve torn a rip in the space/time continuum!! :blink:

Are the Cyber Men invading again? 'Cause if they are, I’m heading to the shelter.

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LordGeo]
Is this vision of the future from the past? Or would that be called a vision of the future’s future?[/quote]

ARGH! You’ve torn a rip in the space/time continuum!! :blink:[/quote]

Indeed he has. We may have a portal to another DIMENSION forming.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Who says I’m not already a robot?[/quote]

I knew it! :laugh:

Wicca, perhaps I should just let the cat out of the bag. After all, this isn’t too big of a SECRET.

Do you know what’s going on?

Which one of us? Or both? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Which one of us?[/quote]

Just you.

I know what this thread is in regards to, and yes it has a purpose, if that is what you are wondering.

If you are talking about something else, then I haven’t the foggiest, or at least that’s what I say in public. :wink:

Wicca has crossed the threshold into the other DIMENSION! She is the first. Hopefully she will not be the last! :wink: