In Honor of Dragoon

Why do I feel like something out of the Twilight Zone? :laugh:

I say keep them all guessing a little longer!

Well, at least you’re not alone. Slow has now joined us on the Dark Side! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Luke, I am your father!”

“No… that can’t be true!”

Welcome Slowhand! :wink:

The Dark Side is fun!

Yes, and we have cookies. Fresh, delicious cookies!

I’m just going to enjoy the cookies and not ask what’s in them! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell, I don’t even know what’s in them. Thats part of the SECRET!

And the fun!!!

Since my little guessing game has died down, I will let the cat out of the bag. Please keep in mind that the site is only in beta. There will be improvements and changes as it goes along. There is some potential news today that made me decide to unveil it today.

http://www.secretvisionsanime.com

After all, someone had to pick up some of Dragoon’s slack! :slight_smile:

All I have to say is…NICE!!! More action, fantasy is always a plus.

Yes, it does seem like the type of show they would acquire. It definitely fits in with their other acquisitions.

Now, I just need to try to get confirmation on it.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Since my little guessing game has died down, I will let the cat out of the bag. Please keep in mind that the site is only in beta. There will be improvements and changes as it goes along. There is some potential news today that made me decide to unveil it today.

http://www.secretvisionsanime.com

After all, someone had to pick up some of Dragoon’s slack! :)[/quote]

This is great, Cody! I have bookmarked the site and will be checking it out often.

I do have an idea/suggestion. Do you think you could get Dragoon to let you archive his reviews on your site? IIRC, he was shutting it down completely, right? This would give some continuity and keep Dragoon’s handiwork from disappearing completely.

Also, will you do all the reviews yourself, or will you have others contribute, too? (Hint, hint…)

Thanks Newshawk!

If I can get in touch with Dragoon, I can ask. But I have no idea how long it will be until he is able to get back online.

As for doing reviews, I will be doing a lot of them, but I will also be looking for others to help out with them as well. I can only watch so many DVD’s after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still rough and will need some work, and it will take some time. My knowledge of CSS is next to nothing, and I haven’t used HTML in many years. But it’s functional, so I guess that’s what matters!

Also, this is the apparent source of the Guin Saga news: http://twitter.com/NebsTV . It seems more than one twitterer was present as well. But until we get official confirmation from Sentai or Section 23, it’s just a rumor.

After going through all those tweets, I found it kinda funny, if true, how they offhandedly revealed it. Like it’s not important, meh who cares, let’s talk bout us Aniplex and how we’re bringing such hot movies, GL’s, out.

Of course you’re bringing them out yourselves. No one else wanted them, especially how much u probably were asking for. Sentai prob passed on it and instead took GS.

LOL

Yeah, it’s pretty funny, though not that uncommon. Of course, if Sentai didn’t announce shows via solicits, we may already have already known about this one (assuming it is correct.)

You always downplay that which is bad for you and play up that which you htink will make you look good.

OK Cody, how were we supposed to guess at those hints? The clues were truly in dragoons image, enigmatic and impossible(probably not as impossible for some). It’s nice to see that you’ve started your own review site. Nice find on the possible new anime. It seems to have a bit of Utawarerumono feel to it. Be sure to keep us updated on your site.
Slick

[quote=slickwolfie]
OK Cody, how were we supposed to guess at those hints? The clues were truly in dragoons image, enigmatic and impossible(probably not as impossible for some). [/quote]

Well, someone has to keep his memory alive! :wink:

And thanks. I will keep up on it.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Yeah, it’s pretty funny, though not that uncommon. Of course, if Sentai didn’t announce shows via solicits, we may already have already known about this one (assuming it is correct.)[/quote]

This might be part of the next round of Sentai announcements that will include K-on! and Lovely Complex.

Shhhhhhhhh…let me dream.

Ahhhhh dreams…that’s were I’m a pirate.

[quote=Tonka]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Yeah, it’s pretty funny, though not that uncommon. Of course, if Sentai didn’t announce shows via solicits, we may already have already known about this one (assuming it is correct.)[/quote]

This might be part of the next round of Sentai announcements that will include K-on! and Lovely Complex.

Shhhhhhhhh…let me dream.

Ahhhhh dreams…that’s were I’m a pirate.[/quote]

And I’m a ninja with K-On! and blurays of Clannad, Tears to Tiara and Ghost Hound. Then I get chased by zombies…

Now that you’ve announced it, I want to officially wish you much success with your site Cody! I will be checking it often and look forward to what you will have in store for us! :slight_smile: