[quote=jackitsu]
You know you wish you could talk to us. ~_^

I see a threeway… call… in our future. LOL[/quote]

Man, I got all excited until you specified it to be a call. v.v LoL

Pretear in response to shankajew : "Smartass."
jackitsu in response to Pretear : LOL

shankajew, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :wink:

[quote=Haissan]
In memory of KazumaNexus, we who had a whole year, could never overtake your over 10000 post count.

Kazuma you owe me child support you bastard…[/quote]

I had my reason for not doing so! ~~ And the child was never mine to begin with >>

You know, it took a good ten minutes to figure out what suspicious water bottle you were referring too, but now I got it! haha… I’m not gone I just don’t really post anything. =P

[quote=FoamyFreak]
I’m not gone I just don’t really post anything. =P[/quote]

Join the club! bro fist

[quote=FoamyFreak]
You know, it took a good ten minutes to figure out what suspicious water bottle you were referring too, but now I got it! haha… I’m not gone I just don’t really post anything. =P[/quote]

You should post more often. Himeno seems to miss you and your “water bottle” :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha been years since I’ve heard from eightdevil!! I really never know what to post to be honest… lol That picture was of me when I was in like 11th grade! Now my hair is all buzzed and… well the muscle is a little bigger but not too much. =P What’s good on the forums these days?

Oh my god, all these dead people keep coming back

oh and kaz looks like he deliberately joined to post and send a message but it was pretty neat. to see foamy back

It’s almost as if someone is telling these people about this thread…

[quote=FoamyFreak]
Haha been years since I’ve heard from eightdevil!! I really never know what to post to be honest… lol That picture was of me when I was in like 11th grade! Now my hair is all buzzed and… well the muscle is a little bigger but not too much. =P What’s good on the forums these days?[/quote]

GTFO, you’re ruining the whole effect of this thread. (I kid, mostly)

[quote=Slowhand]
It’s almost as if someone is telling these people about this thread…[/quote]

slow your sarcasm is hilarious, we all know its just a nexus effect of things pertaining to the dead, but honestly who is telling them you or is it shankajew, or is it someone else, I mean getting eightdevil+ to return for a moment is unusual. Then again the thing that I would really call a miracle on is getting FGK and Akatrini to post back

I have the power to drag you back anytime jackitsu! You know I do! Provided you, you know, “pick up the phone”.

Lol I am sorry that I damaged the purpose of this thread. =P

YES GOOD STUFF THREAD THING. phone doesn’t ring

AnimeQueen25 and FlowerGirlKawaii, I miss you both. Mostly because there’s only like, a handful of girls on here now. >.>

I miss them too… So many cool people I used to talk to all the time on here… How about DarkDragonSade? You remember her at all?

[quote=FoamyFreak]
How about DarkDragonSade? You remember her at all?[/quote]

Yeah, I spoke with her a bit outside the forums. She was a cool person, but had some unfortunate family issues. I haven’t heard from her in what must be five years now.