In Memoriam

If found her and she is here, does that mean I get the bounty now? :slight_smile:

[quote=Iron_K_Tager]
If I found her and she is here, does that mean I get the bounty now? :)[/quote]

Technically she was on the boards yesterday. So someone could have easily have already collected that bountyā€¦ Plus, I donā€™t think Double Dollars are worth anything on Earth. You need to go to Gunsmoke to spend them.

[quote=Slowhand]
Shak could really have cashed in on this - if heā€™d wanted to. :blink:[/quote]

Who says he didnā€™t!? :ohmy:

[quote=Hornet65]

[quote=Slowhand]
Shak could really have cashed in on this - if heā€™d wanted to. :blink:[/quote]
Who says he didnā€™t!? :ohmy: [/quote]

Hee hee

Eh, you know, I got something better than double dollars in return.

The clap?

Sorryā€¦ Couldnā€™t help myself. :wink:

I found that to be waaaaay funnier than it should have been Cody. :laugh:

I shouldnā€™t be laughing this loud at 3 in the morning.

Itā€™s cute when Cody makes jokes about others having the STDs that he has.

:ohmy: this is getting good! Tager! Get the popcorn!

[quote=Hornet65]

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t151/204950/popcorn.gif[/quote]

Pops some butter-lovers for self. Mmmā€¦ butter. Hornet, get me a drink! Itā€™s showtime! B)

[quote=Iron_K_Tager]

[quote=Hornet65]

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t151/204950/popcorn.gif[/quote]

Pops some butter-lovers for self. Mmmā€¦ butter. Hornet, get me a drink! Itā€™s showtime! B)[/quote]

Get your own drink! Iā€™m not moving until the show is over!

(Grabs 3D glasses)

STDā€™s, sarcasm, what the hell is this!, oh its good to have Pretear back. Time to enjoy the show!

Itā€™s really a pity. A lot of the people who posted in this thread are, themselves, now AWOL.

PretearHimeno - most of the time anyway
dragonrider_cody
Shak
YokaChiNoki
Hentai
Outlander - our beloved fox
Eightdevil2
Haissan
jackitsu
Newshawk - for the most part
FoamyFreak
Froggy
sbitzer
redshirt1

Where, oh where, are you tonightā€¦?

4 Likes

I am missing old friends as well and remembering the good times we used to have. Itā€™s just sad that people move on and rarely return to even say hello.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

Just to add to Slowā€™s list, I also miss Timber, ShawnMerrow, Lumis, and DrGrumblen, as well as many others.

4 Likes

I think about them all the time and hope one day they do return. I know life gets in the way and itā€™s easy to busy yourselves out of life but I really wish this forum was more packed.

I sure hope Lumis comes back soon. We had a long chat going.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been here as long as some, but I do miss these members more than I like to think about. ShawnMerrow ( He was struggling with his health ), Newshawk ( Lost the love of his life, I hope & pray heā€™s not lonely in Oklahoma ), redshirt1 ( Hope he keeps avoiding those away missions ), PretearHimeno ( Itā€™s good catching her occasional post ).

Iā€™m grateful for the ones still here and the new folks.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

This is probably a really good time to bring this up while Iā€™m thinking about it. While these individuals listed continue to be AWOL, and Iā€™m talking mostly to the Regulars in particular about this, please make it a habit to start recruiting/inviting Basic and Member level users into threads. Iā€™ve been doing quite a bit of that lately and itā€™s been successful. We need to show these users that we care and not to be afraid of the forums, so we can at least get more activity in places wherever and with whomever we can. Extend that warm hospitality.

Hey! Iā€™mā€¦ better than most. Life stuff, man.

Anyone remember AnimeQueen25, flowergirlkawaii or those random British people who used to run the UK part of the site? Kickinā€™ it old school.

3 Likes

I feel like I should know this sbitzer fellowā€¦ itā€™s right there, like I can see themā€¦

I will always miss Timber and redshirt, we got to talk a bit. Miss the old boardsā€™ community as a whole now that I think about it. Wish I wasnā€™t such a babby for most of it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Is Forest still around? I havenā€™t seen her in a while. :confused:

Also, thanks for reminding me that Hornet still hasnā€™t gotten me a drink yetā€¦

1 Like

I thought with Summer, some of our regulars would return, but I guess not. At least Pretear dropped in to say ā€œHiā€. I wish others would. And whatever happened to shadycat?

1 Like

Yep Iā€™ve seen you around in Fun & Games.

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™ve been thinking too. Very strange but I suppose their schedules arenā€™t what we think they are.

1 Like