JoJo's Bizarre Adventure / JoJo no Kimyo na Boken

Zipper Man Vs. Emperor Crimson | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Part 2 | VIZ

Stained White Suit | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Pt. 2 | VIZ

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Anime’s Videos Reveal December 1 Netflix Debut

posted on 2021-11-08 21:16 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Netflix streams anime worldwide

Netflix to Debut 12 Episodes of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Anime on December 1

posted on 2021-11-09 00:37 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins

Taking out the Trash | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Pt. 2 | VIZ

Mista Needs a Shower | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Pt. 2 | VIZ

Giorno is Chosen | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Pt. 2 | VIZ

2021-11-22T21:30:00Z

2021-11-23T00:30:00Z

2021-11-27T16:20:00Z

Pucci’s Heavenly Voices Gets Revealed Alongside OP for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN TV Anime

November 28, 2021 5:18am EST
The 1st 12 episodes launch on Netflix on December 1

Duffy’s ‘Distant Dreamer’ Chosen as JoJo’s: Stone Ocean’s Ending Theme

December 01, 2021 7:07am CST
The first 12 episodes dropped on Netflix today

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Is #1 on Netflix Japan, #6 in U.S.

posted on 2021-12-02 23:48 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda

Interview With Yugo Kanno | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN | Netflix Anime

This Week in Anime - Does Stone Ocean Live Up to the Joestar Bloodline?

by Steve Jones & Jean-Karlo Lemus, Dec 7th 2021

Interview With Fairouz Ai | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN | Netflix Anime

Fairouz Ai tells us all about being a part of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN and her role as Jolyne Cujoh.

The Power of Jolyne’s String | JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN | Clip | Netflix Anime

One thing that annoyed me about Stone Ocean is the translation of “Whitesnake” to “Pale Snake”. Even the Japanese uses the English “Whitesnake”, but they still translate it to “Pale Snake”. At least they got “Foo Fighters” right. I guess someone doesn’t understand the use of band names in Jojo. And no one caught it.

2 Likes

Wasn’t it due to them not getting the license to use the name in the dub?

I remember some in part 4 (the last part I’ve seen so far btw.), like Bad Company being changed to Worse Company.

2 Likes

Was that the reason? Seems silly since the name was being used anyway and it was only the subtitles being changed. Oh, well.

2 Likes