AN Forums

JourneyQuest

And the next one in the documentary-ish Making Of BTS.

[size=5]JourneyQuest Season 1 - Behind the Scenes Ep. 3: Shooting a Scene[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]lKqrLyKd0h0[/video]

More MAYHEM 2012 Official Fiction I haven’t been keeping up on.

[size=6]http://www.facebook.com/notes/zombie-orpheus-entertainment/mayhem-official-fiction-round-2-part-1/10150881579870888[/size]
[size=6]http://www.facebook.com/notes/zombie-orpheus-entertainment/mayhem-official-fiction-round-2-part-2/10150897909875888[/size]

WooHoo!

[quote]
Zombie Orpheus Entertainment

Episodes 1-3 of JourneyQuest 2 are locked, which means we’re done editing them and they go out to the composer, audio mixer, and SFX. Now on to 4-6![/quote]

[size=5]JourneyQuest Season 1 - Behind the Scenes Ep. 4: Wardrobe and Makeup[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]KE4l8Z0OC8Y[/video]

WooHoo!
Approximately 1[sup]1/2[/sup] weeks until the Season 2 premiere!

Kickstarter Post

[quote]
Zombie Orpheus Entertainment

We have a release date! Are you ready?

Mark your calendars!

We’ll see you on July 12, 2012 at www.journey-quest.com and www.zombieorpheus.com with brand new episodes of JourneyQuest!

Or, subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss a moment at www.youtube.com/zombieorpheusent[/quote]

New pic with Bob & Jen!

[quote]Zombie Orpheus Entertainment

Speechless

Bob Sapp (Karn) and Jen Page (Starling) pose on the set of JourneyQuest Season Two. Premieres July 12, 2012 at www.journey-quest.com and www.zombieorpheus.com!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss a moment at www.youtube.com/zombieorpheusent[/quote]

New character pic, with Nara!

On our end, time is passing far too swiftly!

Premieres July 12, 2012 at www.journey-quest.com and www.zombieorpheus.com!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss a moment at www.youtube.com/zombieorpheusent[/quote]

So I finished filling out my Kickstarter S2 survey and I don’t know how I did it, but I forgot to include my roomie/bestfriend in the credits.
I had to write ZOE and get them to include her as well.

So, in the credits, when you see The Coffee God & Squirrel
That’s us!

[size=5]JourneyQuest Season 1 - Behind the Scenes Ep. 5: Language[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]NjwT_ORHK1A[/video]

New character pic!
The guy is Fran Kranz (yes, Dollhouse & The Cabin in the Woods Fran Kranz) as Silver Tom!
And the well loved Wren!

JourneyQuest: Season Two premieres July 12, 2012 at www.journey-quest.com and www.zombieorpheus.com!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss a moment at www.youtube.com/ zombieorpheusent[/quote]

New pic!

Wall Photos | Facebook

JourneyQuest: Season Two premieres July 12, 2012 at JourneyQuest | The journey is… a quest! and Zombie Orpheus Entertainment [beta] - Fan Supported Media!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss a moment at www.youtube.com/ zombieorpheusent[/quote]

Remember this video from the JourneyQuest Virtues collection?

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]2MIzjQZo8Y4[/video]

Looks like it might be different after JQ S2

[quote]JourneyQuest

We’ll have to make a new one of these once Glorion’s biggest moments from Season Two are revealed.[/quote]

New pic!

Wall Photos | Facebook

T-minus fourteen hours until we start uploading for Purple Robes and up.

JourneyQuest: Season Two premieres July 12, 2012 at JourneyQuest | The journey is… a quest! and Zombie Orpheus Entertainment [beta] - Fan Supported Media!

And I’m on there!

We are adding over a thousand names to the JQ2 credits tonight, as promised to Yellow Robes and up![/quote]

And then there was…

Wall Photos | Facebook

We’re putting on the very last touches and uploading!

http://www.facebook.com/deadgentlemen/posts/10150942973137683

[quote]Dead Gentlemen Productions

Marty McFly came to this day in the future so he wouldn’t miss the JourneyQuest premiere.[/quote]

And a poll

At what time (PST) shall we post JourneyQuest episode one tomorrow?

-edit-

Aww…

Assuming Ben… | Facebook

[QUOTE][B]Dead Gentlemen Productions[/B]

6 minutes ago

Assuming Ben doesn’t sleep through his alarm, episode one will hit around 6 AM PST. G’night for now![/QUOTE]

[size=6]SEASON 2 HAS BEGUN![/size]

[size=5]JourneyQuest S02E01: An Epic?[/size]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]hCsRfIGTx4Y[/video]

I don’t think anyone from here is going, but just in case.

[quote]Dead Gentlemen Productions

about an hour ago

Join us at #SDCC this weekend for a sneak peak at new JourneyQuest episodes![/quote]

A group after my own heart!

http://fuelcoffee.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-love-journeyquest.html

[quote][size=]I Love JourneyQuest [/size]

Today our buddies at Zombie Orpheus Entertainment kicked off Season Two of their cult web hit, JourneyQuest. ZOE’s brainy blend of fantasy & comedy made their first feature, The Gamers, a cult classic. JourneyQuest’s second season was entirely fan-funded through a viral Kickstarter campaign, which allowed JQ to lay down some amazing production values and marquee names. Joss Whedon fans will be happy to know that the JQ cast has been joined by Fran Kranz, of Dollhouse and The Cabin in the Woods. And for all you MMA fans: Bob Sapp.

What does this have to do with Fuel, you say? Well, during filming, JourneyQuest’s small cast and crew consumed 112 cups of Fuel coffee per day.[/quote]