K-On! / K-On! the Movie

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/139518895837

Q. Will you guys consolidate K-On Season 2 into one complete set. I would just like to know if I should wait for those that or buy the current collections if that is not going to happen. Don’t want to double dip. Thanks

A. K-On!! Season 2 is already consolidated into 1 set: https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/products/k-on-season-2-collection-2

A. Currently, there are no plans to release those titles in that format. Additionally, if a particular release hasn’t been announced publicly on the website or on social media, we cannot discuss it on ask.fm.

1 Like

That’s not a complete set. Who answered this question?

2 Likes

I asked if they were going to do a K-On! Ultimate Collection (S1, S2, Movie in a single package) since they did something similar with Madoka Box and The World God Only Knows.

1 Like

https://www.hidive.com/tv/k-on

2 Likes

A-Kon - Sentai Panel
June 9, 2018

2 Likes

or not…

1 Like

That time is Pacific, so it’s really only been 45 minutes, but still late. :wink:

1 Like

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

“Dies of seizure”

2 Likes

By the way I’;m assuming this is going to be a Sentai Shop Exclusive? (Like Onigiri & LOGH)

1 Like

In theory, since K-ON has been out for so long, it seems that may be the case.

K-ON finally getting the set it deserves in the U.S. :crossed_fingers:

Edit

Obligatory

1 Like
2 Likes

That is just way too adorable!

Hopefully we’ll get a street date and MSRP soon…

Edit

Maybe the soundtrack will include the OP’s and ED’s :pray:

I wonder if the Ura-on shorts or any of the season 1 Bandai extras will be included. Possibly even the live action concert the Dub cast did in 2010 to promote the Bandai Season 1 release.

Wishful thinking, I know…

Edit #2

On the image of the set, there are 8 discs: 7 Blu-rays and 1 CD. Blu-ray 7 says Special Features! Fingers crossed on what that disc contains :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray:

2 Likes

K-ON Premium Box Set

6/9/2018 8:23:51 PM

K-ON Premium Box Set

Unbox the magic of music with us! The limited-edition box set will include:

Chipboard Box

This box is made to resemble a flight case! This heavy chipboard box has a silver foil wrap with a white, matte finish and gloss.

Blu-Ray Discs + Soundtrack

With this box set you will receive six blu-ray discs that include Season 1, Season 2 and the movie! You will also get the soundtrack CD in a Jewel Case!

Booklets (3 total)

For each season and the movie, you will receive a booklet. Season 1 is 48 pages, Season 2 is 56 pages, and the Movie is 24 pages!

Art Cards

The box set also includes 6 art cards with beautiful art on the front and back

Sticker Set

With this limited-edition box set, each one comes with 3 sticker sets!

Guitar Picks (6 total)

Standard size guitar picks are also included. Each box set will include all six designs!

Pin Set

How cute are these pins?! Now you can take the girls on Light Music Club with you wherever you go.

Keychain

This keychain is the perfect accessory to your work or school bag! Never leave the girls of Light Music Club at home without you.

Let’s Make Some Music!

Let us know what you are most excited about by tagging us at @SentaiFilmworks on Twitter and Facebook!

3 Likes

Aww. Just noticed that art book #1’s cover has Azu-nyan dressed up with the group in their “Don’t Say Lazy” outfits, something which was never shown in the original ED.

It’s so cute!

So. Was just surfing through the Sentai store and noticed the following were officially “Out Of Print”:

K-ON Season 1 DVD
K-ON Season 2 Collection 2 DVD
K-ON The Movie DVD
K-ON The Movie Blu-ray

Maybe this is a sign that alongside the PBS, there will be a “Complete Collection” base model release.

Anime Expo - July 5, 2018
Sentai Filmworks Panel

K-On! Complete Series Collection - available for pre-order today at 12:15pm PT.

1 Like

It’s live!

$181.99

Est release November 20th 2018!

And it looks like the Ura-On shorts are included!!!

^^^^

Here’s the link

1 Like

Can anyone with better eyesight make out the CD’s track listing?

1 Like