Kamikazecon 3 - Houston, TX

Anime Network staffers and promotions team will be enjoying the crazy action at this year’s Kamikazecon!!!

From March 19 - 21, Kamikazecon 3 will be held at the JW Marriott Galleria across from the Galleria Mall in Houston, TX.

Spring Break with an Anime twist minus the sunburn = AWESOME!!!

The GUEST LIST is stacked with amazing anime talent, including:
Greg Ayres
Christopher Ayres
Samantha Inoue Harte
Robert Axelrod
Karl “Uncle Yo” Custer (an otaku-specific stand-up comedian)
Greg “Greggo” Wicker (hosting game shows at anime conventions since 1999)
The Penny Dreadfuls (Be sure to follow their misadventures at www.ssicarus.wordpress.com to become a Dreadite in their Army of Dorkness!)
and more!

Lots of PANELS & WORKSHOPS to get involved in various activities throughout the whole weekend. More specifically, our panels of art, food, industry, writing, and guests will include such items as…
Cel Painting
Manga Drawing
Webcomic Strategy & Production
Cosplay Performance & Presentation
Yaoi Discussion (0_o)
Fanfiction
Sushi 101
Guest Q & A / Autographs
And many more…

MUSIC CONCERTS
Listen to some contemporary music by two of today’s music artists. Eyeshine is sure to get you grooving while The Slants will get you jumping! These live performances are sure to keep your adrenaline pumpin.

KARAOKE, DANCING, ART AUCTION… There’s just too much to list right here!

Head over to their website for all the details on how to register:
http://www.kamikazecon.com/

Oh, & if you live in Houston, you’d better stop by Anime Network’s setup and say hello!!!

Spazzy,Send me something. art, T-shirt, any trinket because, Dammit, I’m worth it!!!

I really enjoyed last’s year’s KK2 but unfortunely I’m going to have to cut back on this year’s con. I’m sorry.

I will do my best to make it there.

[quote=outlander]
Spazzy,Send me something. art, T-shirt, any trinket because, Dammit, I’m worth it!!![/quote]

Ppppsssshhhhaaawww! After all I do for you… You guys should be sending me trinkets & tokens of affection. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll feed the robot some Pocky for you… how’s about that?
Or, better yet, I’ll get some awesome interviews with the different guests!

Any questions you want me to ask?

[quote=spazzysam]

[quote=outlander]
Spazzy,Send me something. art, T-shirt, any trinket because, Dammit, I’m worth it!!![/quote]

Ppppsssshhhhaaawww! After all I do for you… You guys should be sending me trinkets & tokens of affection. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll feed the robot some Pocky for you… how’s about that?
Or, better yet, I’ll get some awesome interviews with the different guests!

Any questions you want me to ask?[/quote]

Ask Matt if his parole is up

OMFG! ROFLCOPTR!!

Really tho, I will be coming right after class, you might even see me there in my chef’s whites… I wonder who will be asking me about cosplay… I might get a job out of it…

BRING US FOOD!!!

I will be coming right after classes, I dunno if I will be able to bring food…

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26350/original/rapefacecs6.jpg\

I think i will try, the problem is if you can actually get around to finding me when I get there…mwahahahhaa

Hey, Texas!
Gas prices are starting to go up again, South Padre & Galveston are too crowded and you just don’t have to cash to fly across the country to meet that boy/girl you’ve been talking to on WoW…

Forget it! The place to be is the Houston Galleria (Area, not the mall…)
Kamikazecon 3 is THIS WEEKEND @ the J.W. Marriott Hotel.

Look for the Anime Network reps hanging out… who knows, they just may have some treats and prizes for you! (I’ll be there, too, so come by and say Hi, or else!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: )

Can you imagine what the Westheimer Metro is gonna look like? A bunch of trendy shoppers riding along with ninjas and school girls! :blink:

http://www.kamikazecon.com/

http://www.kamikazecon.com/http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs512.snc3/26871_413399883241_114606703241_5314765_4409970_n.jpg

yeah and since it is not going to be at the same time as matsuri there will be more people there… Nabeshin said my nipples were pink…which is off setting since he did it right in the middle of the panel…funny, but still off setting, I got his autographs on y nerima daikon bros set and the tenchi gxp set I have… envy me

this is going to be fun, either I am going to do a Kenichi or my friend is going as kenich…yay for awesomeness

I really wish I could go, but I’ve banned from Texas for reasons I’d rather not go into… :frowning:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
I really wish I could go, but I’ve banned from Texas for reasons I’d rather not go into… :([/quote]

It was for that thing with your hands, right? :wink:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
I really wish I could go, but I’ve banned from Texas for reasons I’d rather not go into… :([/quote]

Sounds like you go off easy… Here in Texas, they have more permanent alternatives to simple banishment. :smile:

why do you have to be so far south? Geez!

[quote=ZakuAce]
why do you have to be so far south? Geez![/quote]

The winters are milder… and there’s a better chance of finding hidden pirate treasure here than if we were all in Iowa… :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to mention the ducks

[quote=spazzysam]

[quote=ZakuAce]
why do you have to be so far south? Geez![/quote]

The winters are milder… and there’s a better chance of finding hidden pirate treasure here than if we were all in Iowa… :P[/quote]

You guys should come to Maine, we have plenty of pirate treasure and lobster.

And moose.

Their dewlaps make all the ladies swoon and men ejaculate their jealousies.

Our ducks could beat up your ducks.

We have longhorn. And let me tell you, them babies have LONG horns…

and seriously - ducks? our ducks are bad-ass.

[quote=Slowhand]

and seriously - ducks? our ducks are bad-ass.

Any day of the week, Slow.

Any day of the week.

Haissan just came by to visit us… but he didn’t wear his chef’s outfit…