Legends of the Dark Kings: A Fist of the North Star Story / Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden: Ten no Haoh

repost

The dub is wonderful! Roah’s voice is perfect – just what I imagined he would sound like. This is also going to be very enjoyable the second time around.

thats exactly right… i was so happy when they announced an english dub and now that its here the excitement is tenfold!!
this series rocks!
and the sub run of it was the reason i joined the forums!
so lets hope they dont put episode 12 in episode 9’s place this time around… lol

yoka

Just for that, I’m TOTALLY gonna jack it up, Yoka! :evil:

:stuck_out_tongue:

I just renewed my membership (dam the month went fast) and saw ep1 of this a while ago, it looks pretty fun… I have seen “New Fist of the North Star” (and LOVED it) Im looking forward to this one as well.

(god help anyone that makes Raoh have to change direction, lol)

Episode 3 -

Sakuya – my favorite character – has joined with Raoh against King Gaoh, who has a weakness for beautiful women. I think Habaki would have made a better king instead of general. I still love Reina’s aim with an arrow too. Funny that the castle was brought down by one beautiful woman’s wiles and another beautiful woman’s skill with weapons. Leave it to the fairer sex! :lol:

Episode 4 -

The story of the taking of Cassandra and Raoh making it a prison. And now making a man that’s been executed five times and won’t die the prison warden to rule as he sees fit. I like the character of Uighur and I’m glad that Raoh can see his potential as an ally. I thought it was funny that Uighur wanted a helmet exactly like Raoh’s!

The First Six Episodes of “Legend of the Dark King” Are Now Available On iTunes!

I hust watch Demon king on cutting edge on demand and I look it up on wikipedia and it says demon king aka fist of the north star, has only 13 epsoides to it credit. why are some of the cooliest animes short one?

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of “Legend of the Dark King”? Demon King is an online simulcast that just concluded. It hasn’t been aired on Tv in the US yet.

Plus, there are already threads for both shows.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Are you sure you aren’t thinking of “Legend of the Dark King”? Demon King is an online simulcast that just concluded. It hasn’t been aired on Tv in the US yet.

Plus, there are already threads for both shows.[/quote]

Also, Demon King Daimao wasn’t even out when Comcra… er, Comcast had Anime Network On Demand in its “Cutting Edge” section-and they dumped ANOD for the other guys.

I believe some other cable systems use the “Cutting Edge” designation. The ones specific to Comcast were the “Selects” channels, like
Anime Selects.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=Newshawk]

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

Plus, there are already threads for both shows.[/quote]

Also, Demon King Daimao wasn’t even out when Comcra… er, Comcast had Anime Network On Demand in its “Cutting Edge” section-and they dumped ANOD for the other guys.[/quote]

I believe some other cable systems use the “Cutting Edge” designation. The ones specific to Comcast were the “Selects” channels, like
Anime Selects.[/quote]

I see. I haven’t seen more than an hour or two of cable programming since I switched over to DirecTV, and I couldn’t be happier!

It is a good series but it is short. :frowning:

Me too!

Finally finished this one. Amazing! It was even better the second time around!

There has to be another season of this, there is just no way it would leave it as such a drop off like that… Anybody know if/when there will be the next season?
This show is just amazing as well, one of my favorites.

Discotek is going to start releasing the original Fist of the North Star TV series (152 episodes total) starting this month across 4 sets… Raoh should debut within the second set.

That’s your “second season” right there, as Dark King ends a little into where the second set of the TV series will cover. Now if only Sentai could do more Fist of the North Star… Those New Savior Legend movies/OVAs and the Fist of the Blue Sky anime are still waiting to get picked up, after all.

That sounds amazing, hope that TAN will be able to pick them up for the Online Player.

Mr. Boomba - The original Fist of the North Star is streaming on Hulu and ANN. (subbed versions) If you haven’t watched it yet, you should also check out The New Fist of the North Star on TAN’s player, too.

I finally finished this last night. I loved it. Good job on the dub guys!

One of my favorite lines:
Now bring out my gate ramming fist of power! Juda of the Fairy Star - episode 11
The battering ram shaped like a fist was more hysterical the second time around. I think Juda has to be one of the creepiest transvestites I’ve seen in an anime.

Thanks, I’ll be watchin this on Hulu for sure.

Ha, I thought the fist ram was rather funny too, I also cringed almost every time I saw Juda as well. He was just so… Fudgly looking.