Look over there, a new person! *points*

chxlullabies wrote:

The transformation is kind of like a new pair of underwear–at first it’s constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you!

Elphie wrote:

Psh, you should’ve heard the fanfic I told my gf I was thinking of writing. :wink:

Hentai wrote:

Psh, you should’ve heard the fanfic I told my gf I was thinking of writing. :wink:

haha, that means nothing tentacle boy!

Elphie wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

I’m the naughty one though. :whistle:

You are sooo not naughty. ;)[/quote]

He so is, just look at him, hes naughty in its raw form!!!

Elphie wrote:

YOU JUST WAIT! I shall post it soon, and it will make even Slowhand blush.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

YOU JUST WAIT! I shall post it soon, and it will make even Slowhand blush.[/quote]

GASP!

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

YOU JUST WAIT! I shall post it soon, and it will make even Slowhand blush.[/quote]

Now I’m curious. haha.

Elphie wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

Now I’m curious. haha.[/quote]

The electricity is in the air

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

Now I’m curious. haha.

The electricity is in the air[/quote]

I, too, am curious. hehe ^-^…As for the transformation being like a new pair of underwear…I must admit, I’ve never heard it described that way. A+ for originality!!

Hentai wrote:

[quote]chxlullabies wrote:

The transformation is kind of like a new pair of underwear–at first it’s constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you!

[/quote]

PARTY ON GARTH!

Ohai newbie.

chxlullabies wrote:

Unfortunately, it’s Wayne's World (1992) - Quotes - IMDb. :frowning: Now I feel like I must come up with something actually original to compensate… but it’s way too late in the night. :whistle:

ZakuAce wrote:

PARTY ON WAYNE!

ZakuAce wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

PARTY ON GARTH!

Ohai newbie.[/quote]

Not the N-word! O_O haha. It is morning, isn’t it? :slight_smile: Ohayo! Genki desu ka?

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

Now, this I have to see!!! :laugh:

chxlullabies - we like some of the same shows. Do you have TAN on VOD? If so, you should check out the anime section, where we post comments on the weekly episodes. You’ll probably find some other shows you might like listed there as well.

Genki desu. Anata wa?

I’ve forgotten so much from my intro to Japanese course

Why no wall?

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

Now, this I have to see!!! :laugh:

chxlullabies - we like some of the same shows. Do you have TAN on VOD? If so, you should check out the anime section, where we post comments on the weekly episodes. You’ll probably find some other shows you might like listed there as well.[/quote]

That’s cool. No, I don’t, but I’ll check out the anime section :slight_smile:

Hentai - Genki da yo :slight_smile:

If you want to have an actual fluent Japanese conversation with someone on the forums, I know shankajew is well-versed in the language. He spent some time in Japan in a student exchange program.

Nice. I’m still a beginner, though. I started self-study for awhile, then quit. I recently decided to start again and actually stick with it. Right now, all I’m looking for are people to practice with and stuff.

I took an intro to Japanese course my senior year of high school. Definitely one of my favorite classes. We got an actual sensei from Japan to come over and help teach the class–she was very sweet. We’d have a cultural event once a month, like participating in a tea ceremony or watching anime (we watched Princess Mononoke). We even watched Mr. Baseball, since it was one of the sensei’s favorite movies–of course, how could it not be, starring the one and only stache, with co-actor Tom Selleck.

My favorite part easily was learning the Japanese alphabet. Unfortunately (as you know), we can’t use any Japanese characters here–maybe that’ll change soon. :slight_smile:

Hentai wrote:

The Slowhand does NOT blush! Silly Hentai! Just try to make it happen… :angry:

I took an intro to Japanese course, too. My sensei had only been in America for 2 weeks before school started. We played tons of speaking games, watched anime, she even let a bunch of students cosplay. She’s, by far, the best teacher I’ve ever had, and so sweet. It just got on everyone’s nerves how she was always so happy in the morning and we were all like a bunch of zombies, haha.

Learning the alphabet was actually my favorite part as well. I hope we’ll be able to use Japanese characters soon :slight_smile: