Lucky Star

“Lucky Star” Is Coming To Blu-ray via Funimation

July 16, 2016 3:10pm CDT
Get ready to start singing “Motteke! Sailor Fuku!”

All episodes + the OVA are available on Funimation’s website

Funi Survey: How ‘Lucky Star’ Is Your Life? Quiz!

July 12, 2016

How Lucky Star Is Your Life?

20-40% Lucky Star

You’re a little bit Lucky Star, probably mostly from those really relatable aspects (we’ve all procrastinated a little on homework, right?). That’s fine—nothing wrong with being ordinary. With all the slice-of-life anime out there, you can probably still be an anime main character—just maybe in a different show.

2 Likes
How Lucky Star is Your Life?

0-20% Lucky Star

It turns out you don’t actually have anything in common with a moe anime from 2007 about cute high school girls who sing and dance in the opening song. We’d suggest eating more sweets. But don’t just drink tea and eat cake in the clubroom—that might turn you into a different kind of cute anime girl.

2 Likes

http://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/LCSTA_02_0063.tga_.jpg

40-55% Lucky Star

Hey, you kind of relate to Lucky Star okay. Maybe you learned some anime dances like Hare Hare Yukai in high school, but never got around to Motteke! Sailor Fuku. (We don’t blame you—have you tried singing that at karaoke? It’s hard, man.)

It’s odd to think that I did actually watch an Anime with my parents ( both deceased now ), it was Speed Racer of all things.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like
How Lucky Star is Your Life?

#70-85% Lucky Star

Lucky Star is like the anthem of your life. From mundane conversations with your friends to your weird anime buying habits, you probably got freaked out watching this show and wondered if the mangaka and KyoAni were stalking you or something. That’s okay. If you’re anything like Konata, you should be pretty happy to be just like an anime character, right?

1 Like
How ‘Lucky Star’ Is Your Life?

http://i.imgur.com/MYx2ECr.jpg

20-40% Lucky Star
You’re a little bit Lucky Star, probably mostly from those really relatable aspects (we’ve all procrastinated a little on homework, right?). That’s fine—nothing wrong with being ordinary. With all the slice-of-life anime out there, you can probably still be an anime main character—just maybe in a different show.

Funi Survey: How ‘Lucky Star’ Is Your Life? 2nd Quiz!

August 1, 2016

1 Like

Got the same answer as before… I’m not very good at this apparently.

2 Likes
How ‘Lucky Star’ Is Your Life? 2nd Quiz!

Quite an improvement. I’m proud of this actually. :smile:

###20-40% Lucky Star

2 Likes

I got the same 20-40% Lucky Star as @Snowy_Stampede, a little less than before. It’s all in the kind of questions that you ask, some things - like falling asleep on a bus or train - presuppose that you have a bus or train to ride on. For most of my life that hasn’t been the case.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

I dropped a bit:

How Lucky Star is Your Life 2nd Quiz

#40-55% Lucky Star

Hey, you kind of relate to Lucky Star okay. Maybe you learned some anime dances like Hare Hare Yukai in high school, but never got around to Motteke! Sailor Fuku. (We don’t blame you—have you tried singing that at karaoke? It’s hard, man.)

1 Like

ANN Review: Lucky Star (Blu-Ray - The Complete Series + OVA)

Aug 9th 2016

Lucky Star - Official Clip - Haruhi Cafe!

Lucky Star - Official Clip - Cosplay Magic

Lucky Star - Official Clip - How Do You Eat a Chocolate Coronet?

1 Like

New Magazine Pin-up Celebrates “Lucky Star” Anime’s 10th Anniversary

April 02, 2017 3:01pm CDT

“Lucky Star” Gets 10th Anniversary Soundtrack Boxset

May 13, 2017 5:00am CDT
Soundtrack slated for August in Japan gets new art by series staff

Lucky Star 10th Anniversary CD Collection Includes 50+ Tracks

posted on 2017-05-28 19:45 EDT