Mgosdin's Wife

On Sunday, August 16, @mgosdin told me that his wife had passed away. I don’t have any other information at this time.

He will be absent from the forums (or at least not actively participating), for awhile, but if you have a few words for him, please post them here and I’m sure he’ll read them when he returns.

I can’t imagine the pain of losing a spouse, but please know we’re all thinking of you right now and you have our support.

5 Likes

My condolences @mgosdin. You and your family are all in my prayers. May she rest in peace :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for the posting. We were married 39 years. It was a heart attack that took her from us.

She was adamant that she did not want a Funeral With Flowers and all that entailed. Her wish was to be cremated and her Ashes scattered in Nature.

We have requested that in lieu of flowers donations be made in her name, Rita Jo Gosdin, to the Amercian Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Thank you and all my friends on TAN Board.

Mark Gosdin

7 Likes

Sorry for ur loss buddy I’m praying for U and or family in this devastating times
Take Care my friend

Kyouta

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss . My prayers to you and your family .

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

000-0222204502

My deepest condolences. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

4 Likes

Prayers to you and your Family :pray: :pray: :pray: Sorry For the loss :pray: :pray: :pray: