My sketches

I agree with Outlander, I’ll love to see your art work in a manga, Timber

[quote=“outlander” post=109102]I demand a Timber Manga

FUND IT!!![/quote]

DITTO!!!

You have written a great story and your drawings are amazing. Why not put the two talents together? I think it would be great if you want to give it a try.

And that last sketch is adorable. I agree with MrsRish on seeing a children’s story there. Even your random doodles are wonderful. :slight_smile:

Thanks again, guys! (tykes!)

MrsRish- Y’know, that’s exactly what I was thinking after I had finished drawing the picture, tykes. If I keep working on the characters (the boy may need some works), then I just may use the two…

LadyOfWicca- I do want to try it out, but I’m not sure when I’ll try it out, or at least until I get the right material to flesh out a page,tykes. Other that, I do hope to work on illustrations depicting some moments in the story. I haven’t drawn Raksha yet, and the same goes for Emiko, but I had ideas for her for a long time… (tykes, tykes)

[spoiler]Hello again, everyone! I haven’t been on the ball with scanning lately, and I do apologize, tykes. I dont have a lot of drawings done at said moment, because I’ve actually been busy and slightly unmotivated. surely I will work more this coming weekend.

The heat is a major factor that I’ve been unmotivated. it’s really hot out, and I dont have a fan in my room, so I have a hard time focusing on a picture after awhile. I have pictures that I want to work on, as well as pictures that I am working on. Three of them are requests/art trades, and one of those three is for a good friend on the forums (though, I may work on pics for other friends too, tykes ^_-).

Sorry for the long update! I thought I showed all of my pics so far, but this picture I’m pretty sure I didn’t show you guys, tykes.[/spoiler]

Here’s a picture I had drawn for my ‘sarcastic muse’ and partner-in-crime that isn’t Pleinair this time. Practically a pen pal/good friend from the UK. Based from her character from an online game that we play together from time to time- a Necromancer-Neko-thing- she has a zombie sidekick and another on the way soon. I’m glad she liked it, since she was extremely moody at the time, and I really enjoy it, especially her expression. (tykes, tykes)

Theme Song- I dont normally do this, but ‘Asagi Metamorphasis,’ from the ‘Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?’ soundtrack. (I got her into Disgaea in the like, and she feels bad for the tragedy we call Asagi, tykes…)

It will happen when the time is right Timber. It isn’t something to force, but I’m glad you are already getting some good ideas. It will come naturally when you are ready. :slight_smile:

And this is another great piece! I really like her expression and pose. Like the sidekick too! :slight_smile:

Thanks again, tykes! It’s been another passing week where scanners have been busy…

I really dont want to constantly use the phone camera, but I really want to show you guys some new pics, as well as not stray too long without doing so, tykes.

This time, I decided to show two at once, just 'cause… (tykes…)

[spoiler]The top picture is my recent picture. they’re the three main characters of the story I’m working on in the forums. You’re possibly familiar with Takeru and Allinie (Left to right), but Sleepy-Raver has yet to arrive in the story yet. He’s some weapons prodigy with some crush on Allinie (I’m going to have fun with that for comedic efforts, lol). I’m still fleshing out the character, but his limbs are already too thin from the get-go. The picture’s theme consists of getting away with Allinie’s treasure (whether or not Takeru knows that Allinie’s a thief is beyond me, tykes…).

The second picture is a picture of Anya, whom I haven’t drawn in such a long time (along with my other old characters. She was supposed to be in a sort of jumping pose, but It suddenly turned into a running action pose. Shading is minor, but I think I did okay without messing up… [/spoiler]

Theme song(s): Eventually…

EDIT: I actually found a scanner yesterday! What are the odds, tykes…

Fantastic! I see so much improvement. Love the movement on everyone. :slight_smile:

Thanks again! I wanted to improve on more moving poses and action poses, like Takeru struggling to carry his load. I think it’s turning out alright, tykes.

I worked on this picture quite randomly. This picture also proves that my best work comes from my smaller sketchbook, lol. Fan art for a youtube user, I really did it without thinking, and decided to submit the picture anyways. Showed this one to a few of my friends, and they really liked it. Huh… (tykes…)

One thing’s for sure, it looks really cool in larger size, tykes.

Here’s random fan art again. Based of characters of the usual, tykes…

[quote=“Timber” post=112711]Thanks again! I wanted to improve on more moving poses and action poses, like Takeru struggling to carry his load. I think it’s turning out alright, tykes.

I worked on this picture quite randomly. This picture also proves that my best work comes from my smaller sketchbook, lol. Fan art for a youtube user, I really did it without thinking, and decided to submit the picture anyways. Showed this one to a few of my friends, and they really liked it. Huh… (tykes…)

One thing’s for sure, it looks really cool in larger size, tykes.[/quote]

Sweet pic bro.
It does look better clicking on it.

Thanks, Funkgun! Since then, I’ve been trying to come up with pictures that’d be as cool as this one, but I cant seem to come up with one. Oh well, tykes…

Where to start? I’ve two weeks until I’m out of school for the Summer. It really doesn’t feel like I’ve accomplished much drawing-wise (mainly because I’ve no drawing classes this semester), and I’ll start drawing more as soon as I touch the Greyhound bus, tykes.

This was just a failed idea in the works. Wanted to show my usual love for TAN with a picture of Sora from ‘Listen to me, Girls. I am your Father!’ I really like the anime- it’s a concept that I’ve been waiting to see for some time now, tykes. The pose that I tried to draw her in looks pretty bad- I should’ve bent her over a bit more. It could also be her uniform that’s throwing me off. I’ll try to draw her again, without a doubt, but I need to find another reference picture again, and possibly another pose… (tykes, tykes)

I’m always open to feedback. What do you guys think, tykes? How does it look to you? Any ideas?

[quote=“Timber” post=115129]

I’m always open to feedback. What do you guys think, tykes? How does it look to you? Any ideas?[/quote]

I like this one a LOT, Timber! The pose, everything about it is excellent! Even the bluish color is amazing.

Everything looks great Timber! I do like that last one as well. Don’t be so critical of yourself!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks, guys! (tykes!)

Slowhand- Really glad that you like it, tykes! Surprisingly enough, the bluish color’s just a result of the camera I used to capture my work temporarily.

LadyofWicca- I try to ease up on being so critical, but I just find a lot of issues, and… (tykes…) :unsure:

Well, it’s unfortunately come to this. If you’ve not heard, I’m actually without internet for a bit. I’m trying to go to my dad’s place or library every so often to check on things, so I apologize for my tardiness in showing more sketches or thanking your much needed criticism/feedback, tykes!

Lighter side- I’ve drawn a LOT more since I’ve come back -some good, some REALLY GOOD, and others just lucky to remain on a sheet of paper, tykes.

Not a recent one- I’ll show those later:

Awsome sketch’s are you In a art class or what cause those look good and for me it looks better without color.

Really - not a recent one? It shows a lot of style! Really good. I love the little cat faces on the pants too.

Audio_High- Sorry for the super-late reply! I am in an art class, or rather, my major is in Illustration.

LadyOfWicca- Thanks again! This picture was actually done at the beginning of the school year… around the time I got my new sketchbook.

More job hunting, which may have to be cut short until I’ve more money to catch the bus. However, I do have pictures of my newer pictures (still taken by camera phone due to my lack of scanner, tykes).

I really like this picture- idea in the spoiler, tykes.

[spoiler]Here’s a picture of Takeru, whom I’ve been drawing a lot of recently, tykes (He, along with Allinie and the respected story characters-must really show how bad I want to work on my story again, lol). The idea here came from Takehito Harada, whom I’ve said was a favorite artist of mine, and is also the creator of Pleinair (his mascot character, tykes). I’ll show the picture here.

She seems to be in a battle stance (similar to her Disgaea stance and Usagi Wand), on a piece of grassy turf. In turn I decided to make a battle stance of Takeru. I like this idea, so I think I’ll stick to it for a bit, tykes.

I really like my work. There’s obvious signs that I’m working on my shading more and getting into more intricate designs. My only problem is Takeru’s mouth expression. It’s not as genuine as I want it to look. This, however, can be changed soon.[/spoiler]

Timber,

Try using hard lead for your construction lines and a soft lead for the final and shading

I like this one Timber! :slight_smile:

Good luck with the job hunting too!

Thanks, everyone! (tykes!)

Outlander- Ya, I remember my lead sizes NOW, lol. Earlier while working on the picture, I was really bored and wasn’t paying attention to the lead types as I were shading. Next time, I wont be as careless, tykes.

Well, job hunting proves difficult. I’ve not received a callback yet. Oh, well. I have been drawing more, however, and I was finally able to update my DeviantART page in the process, tykes.

And, finally! SCANNING, TYKES! Feels even better than a cameraphone, tykes.

[spoiler]Here’s another battle stance, and my better one yet, tykes. This is one of my humanoid-type monsters, known as the Somber Succubus.

Bio: The Lesser spawn of the Succubus family, with less-than-standard quality compared to the typical Succubus. However, this does not prove them to be useless- the Somber Succubus have greater strength and cunning, and hunt their more critically-acclaimed half. They tear the Succubi apart, using their many parts for the next fashion statement.

Not much that I really want to say, due to the heat, lol. I’ll type more later, tykes. [/spoiler]

That is quite a bio description Timber! She doesn’t look that dangerous. And I love the sketch!