Myself; Yourself

Myself; Yourself

Genres: drama, psychological, romance
Themes: school
Objectionable content: Significant
Number of episodes: 13
Vintage: 2007-10-02 to 2007-12-25

Plot Summary: Sana Hidaka returns to his hometown after 5 years away living in Tokyo. Although there are some changes to the town, most has remained the same. On a detour to his apartments, he notices a girl in a shrine maiden outfit watching him when he visits the shrine. He finds out, the next day at school, that this girl is actually Nanaka Yatsushiro, his old childhood friend.

Myself; Yourself info on ANN

Maiden Japan Press Release

Myself;Yourself Cover/Disc Art

DVD

[url=http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Myself-Yourself/Watch][/url] [b]Episodes 01-13 are now LIVE![/b]

Apparently, no one noticed (including me) that the spine title is actually misspelled and has been since the cover was released.

Instead of Myself; Yourself it says Myself; Youself

The title mistake actually passed everyone and made it out on to the official release.

Really? I can’t say that this one was on my “radar” (sub-only isn’t priority one for me) so I didn’t notice.

That said, I’m seeing an “r” in the RightStuf art and the Amazon art, so as they used to say: “the plot thickens” :wink:

The Amazon art is what I posted for the cover art, and as you can see from the art I posted, the “r” is indeed missing from the spine logo.

TRSI doesn’t have the 3d art, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about there.

In the posted pic I actually can’t make out the spine art all that well. Or, at least I couldn’t until I switched browsers so the “click to enlarge” setup worked again :slight_smile:

Guess I misread it again, even knowing it wasn’t there. My theory is that the awkward semicolon forces the part of my mind that nitpicks spelling and grammar to shut itself down in an effort to protect itself from melting down. Glad we cleared this up.

Interestingly enough, Larry Koteff is usually the one that does the Packaging Design work.
But, Andrea Rodriguez did the Packaging Design for this.

Those are names that I can’t say that I keep track of. Sad to say that the only designated “packaging guy” I can name in anime doesn’t work @ sentai :frowning:

I actually didn’t start paying attention to the rest of the names in the credits on the back of the cover until relatively recently myself, so don’t feel too bad.

Myself;Yourself, Ep 1, is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Myself;Yourself, Ep 2, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 3, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 4, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 5, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 6, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 7, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 8, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 9, is live at HIDIVE

Myself;Yourself, Ep 10, is live at HIDIVE