Hello everyone!

Hi.

I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah.
I collect Anime, Manga, and figurines (relating to Steins;Gate most of the time).
If you have any questions, ask’em.

Favorite Anime is Steins;Gate
Favorite Manga is KissxSis

Currently Watching: Date a Live, Devil is a Part Timer, Clannad After Story, Attack on Titan, Gurren Laganm, Oreimo, Photo Kano, Kokoro Connect, and the Infamous School Days.

Currently Reading: KissxSis, Steins;Gate, Kimi No Iru Machi, and Rosario+Vampire.

Hobbies: Summer/Spring: Anime, Staying indoors.
Hobbies: Winter/Fall: Snowboarding, Anime, Traveling.

Hello and welcome to the troglodytine TAN boards!! :3 That is quite informative as far as introductions go; thanks for the run-down. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is quite a few shows to be watching all at once; I would be afraid to try that many at the same time. :S

Well, anyway, I hope you have a terrific time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Oh, Yes! One question: What is your favorite color? :lol:

Hey! Well you seem to outclass me heavily in the anime department just recently switched from rpgs. So far I have found Elfen Lied to be my favourite out the bunch. As for about be I enjoy words, emotion and the ability to deal with it.

• Eric H.

ahhhh f*** I meant me not be why is the internet insist on being in pen!

Favorite color. White and red.

I watch quite a bit of anime at the same time so I don’t have to be bored while waiting for the next episode next week.

I loved the manga but I felt the anime was a little forced, they squeezed so much into 13 episodes.

Hello and Welcome!

[quote=“LightMonkey” post=142976]Hi.

I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah.
I collect Anime, Manga, and figurines (relating to Steins;Gate most of the time).
If you have any questions, ask’em.

Favorite Anime is Steins;Gate
Favorite Manga is KissxSis

Currently Watching: Date a Live, Devil is a Part Timer, Clannad After Story, Attack on Titan, Gurren Laganm, Oreimo, Photo Kano, Kokoro Connect, and the Infamous School Days.

Currently Reading: KissxSis, Steins;Gate, Kimi No Iru Machi, and Rosario+Vampire.

Hobbies: Summer/Spring: Anime, Staying indoors.
Hobbies: Winter/Fall: Snowboarding, Anime, Traveling.[/quote]

I approve! Welcome. Post often

Welcome to you! Glad you could join us!

Well thanks. Love to be here.

Hullo thar!

It’s always good to see someone with such good tastes join us here! Welcome to TAN, and see ya’ around the boards! :slight_smile:http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/Exile_360/Animated%20Pictures/Animated%20Welcome%20Banners/AnimatedWelcomeBannerBlackampOrangeWobbleGreeting.gif

Chobits is an amazing series! Sure to please the anime ladies. Canaan is a very diverse series in the sense it covers action, plot depth and great character development! Ghost Hunt is another series I really enjoyed!