Naruto / Naruto Shippūden / Boruto

Wonder if Viz is behind on the dubbing or getting the episodes to Disney XD or something.

Looking at the episodes we are on now compared to the DVD sets. The set with the episodes we are on now 89-100 is set to be released on Oct 11,2011 . Makes me wonder if Viz had it slowed it down to let the DVD’s catch up.

[quote=psychopuppet]
Wonder if Viz is behind on the dubbing or getting the episodes to Disney XD or something.

Looking at the episodes we are on now compared to the DVD sets. The set with the episodes we are on now 89-100 is set to be released on Oct 11,2011 . Makes me wonder if Viz had it slowed it down to let the DVD’s catch up.[/quote]

If they did that’s fine. I just feared the worst too that maybe Naruto was moved to a new time. I still would’ve been nice if they just left it on Wednesdays.

So yeah this show is now about Twins on a boat and it’s no longer a cartoon it’s live action.

[quote=psychopuppet]
So yeah this show is now about Twins on a boat and it’s no longer a cartoon it’s live action.[/quote]
Suite Life on Deck replaced Naruto?

[quote=Snowy_Stampede]

[quote=psychopuppet]
So yeah this show is now about Twins on a boat and it’s no longer a cartoon it’s live action.[/quote]
Suite Life on Deck replaced Naruto?[/quote]

Last night at least.

[quote=psychopuppet]

Apparently, Disney XD is pre-empting Shippuden again on October 22 for a Phineas & Ferb rerun, which will make the second straight week that Naruto has been bumped from their schedule.

[quote=Lord_Shameless]
Apparently, Disney XD is pre-empting Shippuden again on October 22 for a Phineas & Ferb rerun, which will make the second straight week that Naruto has been bumped from their schedule.[/quote]

Yes, but the schedules say they’ll be back on the 29th.

Good god this is becoming a nightmare. :S Luckily for me I missed the last few airings by simply missing it or falling asleep and it appears I got off Scott free after all.

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=Lord_Shameless]
Apparently, Disney XD is pre-empting Shippuden again on October 22 for a Phineas & Ferb rerun, which will make the second straight week that Naruto has been bumped from their schedule.[/quote]
Yes, but the schedules say they’ll be back on the 29th.[/quote]

Which episode?

[quote=Snowy_Stampede]
Which episode?[/quote]

The one that should have aired 2 weeks ago:

Episode 98: “The Target Appears”

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=Snowy_Stampede]
Which episode?[/quote]
The one that should have aired 2 weeks ago:

Episode 98: “The Target Appears”[/quote]
That’s good.

Unfortunately, it looks like another Phineas & Ferb marathon. Who plans this stuff?

[quote=Slowhand]
Unfortunately, it looks like another Phineas & Ferb marathon. Who plans this stuff?[/quote]

Must be former NBC programming “experts”. :wink:

[quote=Slowhand]
Unfortunately, it looks like another Phineas & Ferb marathon. Who plans this stuff?[/quote]

Dish still lists Naruto in there. Probably will be changed by Saturday morning if this is the case.
Why don’t they just take it out of Saturday? This is wasting the viewers time.

Here’s a thought. Somebody should write to Disney XD and get an explanation about Naruto Shippuden.

[quote=Snowy_Stampede]

[quote=Slowhand]
Dish still lists Naruto in there. Probably will be changed by Saturday morning if this is the case.[/quote]
Charter also initially listed Naruto as airing on Oct. 29 as late as this morning, but now it’s listing Phineas & Ferb there tonight.

[quote=Snowy_Stampede]
Why don’t they just take it out of Saturday? This is wasting the viewers time.

Here’s a thought. Somebody should write to Disney XD and get an explanation about Naruto Shippuden.[/quote]

With the November sweeps period now upon us, networks usually put on their most high-rated shows and pull their lowest-rated ones for the next two or three weeks.

I wonder if TV airings are even relevant anymore.

[quote=blakdragon7]
I wonder if TV airings are even relevant anymore.[/quote]

I think they’re relevant for people who can’t see the show online and don’t have the DVDs/blu-rays [size=2](like me)[/size].
:laugh:

And, it looks like another Phineas & Ferb marathon this week as well.

I wonder if it’s time to stick a fork in it and call it done?

[quote=Lord_Shameless]
I wonder if it’s time to stick a fork in it and call it done?[/quote]

Hard to say . I seem to remember to happen around this time last year then they had a marathon sometime in January. Hopefully that is the case. If not I’m honestly while at more of a loss then Bleach not that big of one still. :laugh: