Need help canceling subscription

I tried to cancel my subscription but it gave me an error, now the cancel button is gone. I sent out an email but no one has responded, I don’t want my card charged again. I need my account canceled, can anyone help me?

wow no mod help? Do I really gotta call my credit card and get them to block transactions from the anime network?

You may get a response on January 2nd (which is “next business day” for many companies these days).

The official thread for discussing things like this is the http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,47339/.

Great. 1 day after it’s supposed to charge my card again. Looks like Im going to have to get my credit card to block transactions from anime network.

I did report this yesterday to Administration.

Since you are new and didn’t post in the appropriate thread, I’ll explain.

At the bottom of your first post, there is a ‘Thank You’ from me. That means that I have seen it and passed it along to the correct people who handle these issues.

When they take care of it, they will either send you an Personal Message here in the forums or send you an email.

Please keep in mind that this is a Holiday week and they have a skeleton staff working, they will get to it as soon as possible.

When you sent your email did you send it to subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com? If so, then your request is further up the queue.