Where do I contact the anime network at?

I’ve decided to cancel my subscription, as I wasn’t pleased with the service I was offered. And when I attempt to cancel (assuming the page even decides to load that is) I get a message reading “There was a problem cancelling your subscription. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact the Anime Network” this has persisted for 2 days now, and what appears to be a link on the phrase " contact the anime network" does not do anything, and I was unable to find contact information anywhere else. so can anyone please help me?

thank you very much for your time.

[quote=“NewtonHNBT” post=156391]I’ve decided to cancel my subscription, as I wasn’t pleased with the service I was offered. And when I attempt to cancel (assuming the page even decides to load that is) I get a message reading “There was a problem cancelling your subscription. Please try again later. If this problem persists please contact the Anime Network” this has persisted for 2 days now, and what appears to be a link on the phrase " contact the anime network" does not do anything, and I was unable to find contact information anywhere else. so can anyone please help me?

thank you very much for your time.[/quote]

You’re very close. Right above here is a thread called https://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,47339/limit,20/limitstart,560/.

Leave a message in that thread (no personal info please) and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. If you haven’t heard by tomorrow afternoon, leave another message and I’ll email someone myself for you.

okay, thank you very much :slight_smile: