Anime Network Subscriptions Thread


#1

[size=15]Need to make changes, updates to your Subscription? Having trouble subscribing, or just have a question about Anime Network’s subscriptions?[/size]

Either post your question here or email us at subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com and an Anime Network representative will take care of it!

If you send us an email with a question about your existing Premium Subscription, please provide us with the following information to help us pull up you account information and contact you back quickly:

  • Your Username
  • Your REAL name
  • Contact email address
  • Contact phone number
  • Which subscription is this in reference to (online or mobile)
  • A clear & detailed description of your issue

NOTES:

  1. DO NOT post personal information, such as your credit card or phone number, in the forums! A representative from the Accounting Department will contact you to get that info.

  2. If you are inquiring about your mobile application subscription, please let us know which app you downloaded and what platform of phone you are using (ex. iPhone, Nokia, etc)

  3. Anime Network cannot manage your cable VOD subscription - you must speak with your VOD provider.


Payment
I cant sub scribe to this site it wont let me
Anime Network Website Suggestions (pre-2015)
#2

I signed up for a premium online subscription, but changed my mind. Do you know how long does it take to receive a confirmation that your subscription has been cancelled, once you’ve emailed info@theanimenetwork.com? By the looks of it, some people have been having problems with this. Do you normally get a confirmation? I don’t want to run into the same problem as others – taking 3 months or so to cancel. What can I do to make sure this goes through smoothly?

Thanks.


#3

kalamatsu3986 wrote:

[quote]I signed up for a premium online subscription, but changed my mind. Do you know how long does it take to receive a confirmation that your subscription has been cancelled, once you’ve emailed info@theanimenetwork.com? By the looks of it, some people have been having problems with this. Do you normally get a confirmation? I don’t want to run into the same problem as others – taking 3 months or so to cancel. What can I do to make sure this goes through smoothly?

Thanks.[/quote]

I’ve sent your question on to Admin.


#4

I joined your site on Thursday. Last Thursday (4/29/10)

I signed up for a three month membership, and I would NOT like to continue past the three months I signed up for. So please don’t charge me for any extra months after these three.

Normally, I would have stuck with your site, but I am encountering way too many technical problems to feel that you are offering a product that is worth my money.

I have reported the most recent problems on this thread:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,10/limitstart,80/

So far, no response. I still cannot watch the videos.

Last night, you must have been encountering major database problems because I couldn’t navigate to any of the pages on your website AT ALL.

There are other sites streaming content like you are. Yours is the most expensive per month. You guys are not going to survive if you keep charging what you do for the product you are delivering. It is sub-standard.

I am not asking for a refund, I am just asking that you not renew my subscription when it expires.


#5

tuxedocat wrote:

[quote]I joined your site on Thursday. Last Thursday (4/29/10)

I signed up for a three month membership, and I would NOT like to continue past the three months I signed up for. So please don’t charge me for any extra months after these three.

Normally, I would have stuck with your site, but I am encountering way too many technical problems to feel that you are offering a product that is worth my money.

I have reported the most recent problems on this thread:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/limit,10/limitstart,80/

So far, no response. I still cannot watch the videos.

Last night, you must have been encountering major database problems because I couldn’t navigate to any of the pages on your website AT ALL.

There are other sites streaming content like you are. Yours is the most expensive per month. You guys are not going to survive if you keep charging what you do for the product you are delivering. It is sub-standard.

I am not asking for a refund, I am just asking that you not renew my subscription when it expires.[/quote]

Just to reply about some of the video problems and site being down last night. I have been a subscriber since the new player went up. I hardly ever have problems, but when I do, they are fixed in a timely manner. Sometimes withing a minute. Last night was the first time the site messed up in a long time. Sometimes sites crash for some reason, but it really was just a blip. Try the site for the 3 months and you may see that this is a great place for anime and might change your mind.
Slick


#6

slickwolfie wrote:

[quote]
Just to reply about some of the video problems and site being down last night. I have been a subscriber since the new player went up. I hardly ever have problems, but when I do, they are fixed in a timely manner. Sometimes withing a minute. Last night was the first time the site messed up in a long time. Sometimes sites crash for some reason, but it really was just a blip. Try the site for the 3 months and you may see that this is a great place for anime and might change your mind.
Slick[/quote]

I understand what you are saying, however — I have only been a subscriber for only a few days and have encountered two major problems which have actually stopped me from watching the show I became a subscriber for.

I have never seen the ending of Revolutionary Girl Utena. I was very excited about getting to see it in its entirety, and today the site will not load the final three episodes. Perhaps this, plus the site crash last night, are just unfortunate coincidences, but you have to admit how infuriating it is to a new paying subscriber (me), who has just spent the $$ and is now feeling like a big sucker for doing so.

…and no, I STILL am unable to watch those episodes (37-39) of Utena.


#7

tuxedocat wrote:

You can’t get these episodes to play because they are not available yet.

You can find the online player schedule http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Online.


#8

Hi everone, I got a subscription to the anime network on Sunday when i finshed the setup and got to the last page it had erories on it. I did not want to re load the page because i did not want to be charged twice for the subscription. Well when i got out of the site and whent to my email to get the cofrmation email for my perchese of the Subscription there was no email so I am writing to see if you can tell me if my perchese got through or not Thanks.


#9

Madmac81 wrote:

I’ll notify Admin, and someone will get back to you.


#10

Madmac81 wrote:

We’re looking into your subscription.
Are you able to watch Premium episodes right now? if no, please PM me and describe (if possible) the error you received when you tried to subscribe on Sunday.


#11

Umm ok I am a lil confused I pay my cable company every month for anime network now I’m trying to figure out if this translates into any subscriptions? If it does how do I go abouts claiming it or whatever?


#12

Lokilance wrote:

You pay your cable company for Anime On Demand, but that’s completely different than the Online Player that is here on the website.

At the top of the page, you’ll see a link to “What’s On”, where there’s a schedule to both the On Demand and the Online Player, so you can make a more educated decision about whether you want to have both or not.

The link to “Watch Anime Now” goes to the Online Player where the first two episodes of every anime are available free to every Registered user. (you are now a Registered user.) Some complete anime are free to Registered users and others are for Premium Members.

Feel free to check out the Online Player and see what we have to offer. :slight_smile:


#13

I’ve subscribed to theanimenetwork quarterly package & I don’t know if it went through. I wasn’t sent any type of notice at all. The last page went blank & stopped running, this happened after I clicked continue confirmation. So my basic question is " Did My purchase go through? " I’ve re-done it about two times already & I’m not sure it it’s going to charge me for the other two times as well as the first time I did it. I would really like a semi-quick response to this, thanks.


#14

AiEnmaHell wrote:

Forwarding this to Admin


#15

AiEnmaHell wrote:

We’re looking into it. At the moment, I’m not seeing your subscription info in the DB, so in the morning I’ll have accounting see if any of your transactions were received.
This could be a bug from our recent maintenance, so I’ve alerted the developer to look into it as well.

We will most likely follow up with you via private message.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll get you sorted out!


#16

Subscriptions are working now. Our maintenance yesterday caused a bug where the subscription information didn’t post to the database.


#17

How can I cancel my subscription to the anime network? There is no phone number. Multiple e-mails to info@theanimenetwork.com have received no response over the past several weeks. Is there any way to do this short of working with my credit card company?


#18

hachaeva wrote:

I will forward this to Admin. They will be in the office on Tuesday.


#19

hachaeva - Check your Private Messages.


#20

[size=5][color=#400000]Need to make changes, updates or cancel your Subscription? Having trouble subscribing, or just have a question about Anime Network’s subscriptions?[/color][/size]

Email us at subscriptions@theanimenetwork.com and an Anime Network representative will take care of it!
In the email. you must provide us with the following information:

  • Your Username
  • Your REAL name/name on the Credit Card
  • Contact email address
  • Contact phone number
  • Which subscription is this in reference to (online or mobile)
  • A clear & detailed description of your issue

If you have any other questions about subscriptions, feel free to email us or post them here!

[size=3][color=#800000]NOTES:[/color][/size]

  1. [color=#FF0000]DO NOT[/color] post personal information, such as your credit card or phone number, in the forums! A representative from the Accounting Department will contact you to get that info.

  2. If you are inquiring about your mobile application subscription, please let us know which app you downloaded and what platform of phone you are using (ex. iPhone, Nokia, etc)

  3. Anime Network cannot manage your cable VOD subscription - you must speak with your VOD provider.