Neko love n_n

:open_mouth: can I?

yes please do :lol:

adopts lion-pikachu :laugh:

Thank you :kiss:

Cute!

she looks so innocent
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/imagesCANB16AR.jpg

[quote=ARPACK]
she looks so innocent [/quote]

It’s the innocent ones that you have to watch out for.

[quote=lightsenshi]

[quote=ARPACK]

It’s the innocent ones that you have to watch out for.[/quote]

Agree

but theyre more fun and naughtier lol hehe

[quote=AnimeGirl7772]

[quote=lightsenshi]

[quote=ARPACK]

It’s the innocent ones that you have to watch out for.[/quote]

Agree[/quote]

I’d still adopt her anyways. :slight_smile:

Here’s a neko I created named Yuki. She’s a cat girl who loves to play, but hates fish.

Okay, how come Kyo Sohma hasn’t made an appearance here yet?

Better question, since I’m so into nekos why didn’t I notice this thread before?

[quote=“Razmoudah”]
Better question, since I’m so into nekos why didn’t I notice this thread before?[/quote]

Sadly it fell out of the top threads a while ago (sometime before you joined). :frowning:
Now that it’s back up at the top, I need to find my neko pictures again. :3

[quote=“Iron_K_Tager”]

[quote=“Razmoudah”]
Better question, since I’m so into nekos why didn’t I notice this thread before?[/quote]

Sadly it fell out of the top threads a while ago (sometime before you joined). :frowning:
Now that it’s back up at the top, I need to find my neko pictures again. :3[/quote]

Before I joined, back in 2009, or before I started being heavily active in the forums, back in 2011? Just which year are you trying to reference? When I look at the posts from before I noticed it they were dated only around 2 months ago, and although I’ve been active in the P4 thread for longer than that it would’ve been around 2 months ago that I started wandering into Pretear’s Love Shak.

Before you joined the Love Shak of course! :stuck_out_tongue: Though it wasn’t called the Love Shak then, I believe. :huh: I wasn’t here in 2009, so I wouldn’t have known. :3

I also realized I need more neko pictures, my folder is used up. :unsure: