New Guy Just Started Watching Anime

Hi everybody! My name is John Meadows and I have been watching a few shows here. I really love Princess Tutu, the first ever Japanese anime that was never released on American television I had ever saw. Since then, I have also watched Yumeria and Angel Beats! I love Princess Tutu so much that I am currently writing the first episode for a new season in which Duck returns and has the chance to stay a duck, become human or change into Princess Tutu forever and keep whatever form she chooses. Part of my storyline is Fakir had fallen in love with Duck and wants to be by her side forever; no matter if Duck stays a bird or becomes human again. Like I said, I don’t want to see Tutu end with Duck permanently a bird, like Inspector Gadget; love WILL conquer ALL adversity. Anybody that wants more Tutu, please message me, and when I get done with the pilot episode for season 2, I will post my storyline on the forum somewhere.

Welcome aboard! Please keep arms and legs inside Anime Network at all times. Emergency exits are located to your left and right. In the event of a water landing, you computer CANNOT be used as a flotation device.

Anyway, I’m sure most of us will look forward to youe Tutu story. It’s a big favorite around here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hi and welcome to TAN, hope you have fun here. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards, John Meadows!! :3
Sounds like you really love Princess Tutu (as you said :stuck_out_tongue: ), and I wish you the best of luck in writing a new season for it! :slight_smile:
Anyway, I hope you have a fun time here posting and hanging around! ^-^

Welcome to you! Please enjoy yourself!

Welcome. Post often

By the way, look out for falling objects

Hello and welcome! :laugh: