New to the Anime Network Forums!

Just thought I’d stop by and introduce myself! I love watching anime, and on some occations, reading manga. I am an avid artist, too. I have a feeling I’ll get along just fine here.

I’m currently working my way through ‘Clannad’ and I love it! Any other fans, post here!

Welcome, Alex94!

We just love new members!! :wink:

Please tell us some of the anime you like (besides Clannad, of course).

Feel free to browse around the forums and jump into any convo that interests you; <please use the Search before making a new thread, especially in the Anime section though - thanx!>

If you have any questions, just ask! Someone will answer, but I’m the only one that can be believed! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to make a sig or any of those other cool little icons, go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

Please, come back and post often!

Again, welcome to the forums!! :kiss: :kiss:

Well, here are some other anime I’ve enjoyed, though I haven’t watched some of them completely:

-Mahoromatic
-Elfen Lied*
-Ichigo Mashimaro
-Welcome to the NHK
-ToraDora!
-K-On!
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Lucky Star
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu*
-Popotan
-Rozen Maiden
-Kimi ni Todoke

Series I have finished are denoted by a *. I’m pretty far along in the others, though!

hi alex

Hi! Why’s your karma at -17? I’ll boost it up for you! =)

wow thnx

i gave u some karma 2

Hey man, welcome bunches.

Thanks, everybody! I’ll try to get my scanner up and running ASAP, so look for me in the FAN Made Media section soon!

what scanner

Oh, so I can upload drawings. I have a bunch from over the years.

where do i get one i draw too i draw anime ninjas

Your local electronics store should have all kinds of scanners to choose from. I’m just using my mom’s scanner, as I don’t have the money for one. =P It’s old, but it does the trick.

Welcome to the board. :slight_smile:

Welcome to our wonderful world of make believe! Don’t be afraid to ask any questions. We hope you enjoy your stay!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Damn it man, don’t make me do it…

Ok, the eye thing near the end kinda freaked me out… :dry:

what eye thing?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m gonna get started on my homework-- the sooner I finish, the sooner I can come back and watch Clannad! :slight_smile:

edit - I have a quick question for you-- what do the colored blocks and the green bar that appear beneath my username mean? Thanks in advance!

whats that show bout anyway is it in subtitles is it sad