Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time / Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan

The dub’s for certain parts of these should be fun if they keep the manga translations pretty close. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m also excited that Seven is going to be assisting with the Animation, they do plenty of both regular and hentai animation so there should be an uptick in quality

4 Likes

The spiritual successor to Samurai Girls/Bride.

:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Hilcrhyme Returns for Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Season 2’s Ending Song

posted on 2022-05-11 23:53 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Hilcrhyme member TOC will also voice-act in new season

3 Likes

Sentai License Announcement for Season 2

2022-07-02T05:00:00Z

5 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Season 2 Unveils Opening Song Artist, October 9 Debut

posted on 2022-07-17 10:49 EDT by Egan Loo
Virtual singer isekaijoucho performs new song ‘Kurenazumu Yakusoku’

3 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Anime Finds Its Three Official Cosplayers

August 25, 2022 11:45pm CDT
The much awaited 2nd season “Super Extra” is set to premiere on October 9

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Anime Season 2’s Videos Preview Theme Songs

posted on 2022-09-28 00:06 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
isekaijoucho performs “Kurenazumu Yakusoku” opening, Hilcrhyme performs “Koigokoro” ending

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for Peter Grill Super Extra

2022-10-06T05:00:00Z

4 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

3 Likes

The Fall 2022 Preview Guide - Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time Super Extra

Oct 9th 2022

1 Like

Season 1 Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra! Official Trailer

2 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra, Ep 2 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Now it is

2 Likes

I’m playing it right now on the website. If you’re having trouble with an app, send in a ticket, please.

3 Likes

lo I was impatient, it was up @ 12:32 lol

3 Likes

I happened to notice Friday or Saturday that shows would randomly appear to not want to work. It was like a 50/50 chance it would load and not say the episode is not live. Root cause might be spotted by staff on Monday when a new show airs if they do spot checks during the day.

3 Likes

For me it was Farming and Bibliophile Princess that would not work.

Tried on Roku, Google tv, iPad, and Apple TV.

Farming was odd. The Roku tv refused to load it, but the Roku stick played it fine.

Not sure if this was Urusei Yatsura’s doing or if it was something else. Hopefully whatever the cause they find a fix as something has been going on at the start of every season it seems now.

2 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time - Super Extra, Ep 3 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like