Popotan

And then new shows are added every week to take the space.

Does that mean Hamtaro! will soon be coming to TAN? lol

Saw episode 2 -

spoiler

Mai resolves to distance herself from people. She is tired of making friends, only to have to leave them every time she moves. So, this time, she won’t make any friends.
However, there is a girl in her class, Konami, that is determined to be her friend. When they receive a class assignment to draw each other’s portrait, Konami takes the opportunity to get close to Mai and she ends up changing Mai’s mind about friendship.
Of course the time comes for them to move and Konami swears she will never forget Mai and gives her the portrait she made. It was a nice scene when Konami goes and finds the whole house gone. Then she sees the sketch pad on the ground and opens it to find the portrait that Mai made of her. A nice good bye.
Another scene I liked was Mai’s room with the portrait Konami made hanging on the wall. Very sweet!
But I still can’t wait to find out more about this show! There is still a mystery here to be solved!

I loved episode 2. It was actually a very sweet episode, and really makes me want to learn more about the show.

I loved how she had to leave suddenly, and just left the sketch behind of her friend as a goodbye.

Saw episode 3 -

Mii wants to be a magical girl! She tries, but things always seem to backfire. She ends up at a hospital and befriends a sick girl whom she ends up healing completely with the help of her sisters. Another piece of information about these girls – they can heal!
Also several funny scenes of their maid ordering food and eating it all herself, all the while calmly drinking her tea! :lol:

I’d rate this one at least two nosebleeds, too, given the fanservice. (that’s not counting Mi, but if you’re into that sort of thing, forget a handkerchief, keep a bath towel handy).

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!! @ Mi=bathtowel!!! (lol)

although i dont think the nudity is used in any sexual way…
more innocent or comedic if you ask me…

the part where they are all trying on bra’s is effin hilarious

thats what i think.

yoka

Very true YokaChiNoki. I agree about the nudity.

But the bra scene reminded me of the three bears - too small for Ai, too big for Mii, and just right for Mai! :lol: :lol:

very true… and you can just call me yoka… its soooooo much easier!!! lol
:stuck_out_tongue:

yoka

Episode 5 -

spoiler

When the popotan tells Ai that all of the girls must go out together, I like Mea’s reaction – “shoot, I wanted to take a nap this afternoon”. I know she isn’t human. I’m not sure if she is an android; she seems to have no emotion and yet she seems to be the most humorous - to me anyway.
The popotan makes them enter the Miss Spring Bloom contest and Mii wins, with Ai coming in second and Mea third. Mai is upset and Mii says she lost because of her small chest. Funny! The popotan also has them visit several hot springs and play ping pong, but the girls are excited because this popotan is going to help them “find it”.
When they finally get to a field full of popotan, they get a vision of a dancing girl – apparently the one they’ve been looking for, but they don’t say who she is. Now that they know what she looks like, they can track her – so they say. But later the house disappears, leaving Mai and Mea behind! I wonder what will happen now? There is still a big mystery here!

Nice recap, LadyOfWicca, but, um…

Wasn’t that Episode 5?

You’re right! Sorry!

I fixed it! Thanks! :slight_smile:

But I wonder how many are searching for the location of that one particular hot spring?

If it is ever found, they would be making money hand over fist! :lol:

ep. 5

I do wonder why the two were left behind. Seems to be a major problem.

seems they just were late returning home…
and that hot spring would be making money hand over chest, no doubt… lol…

ep 6 thoughts…

5 yrs gone like that!! pretty sad ep 6 was… thoughts? im personally glad they all met up again so soon and didnt leave me hanging for weeks…

yoka

I like the way you said that! :lol:

Episode 6 -

spoiler

I’m glad too, that they met up again so quickly, but it is also sad. I feel so bad for Mai.
The house returns to the same spot where Mai and Mea were left behind. However, five years have past and the spot is now an amusement park. Ai and Mii immediately set out to search for Mai and Mea. But Mai is already at the park with her friends and sees the house. She is waiting when Ai and Mii return, but does not want to return to the “quest”. Mea later explains that it was a hard five years for Mai.
But Mai has not aged physically at all, while everyone else around her has. Another piece of the puzzle is explained when Ai tells her that it is the house. None of them age when they are away from the house. When she hears this, Mai knows that she can’t stay. Sad that she had to leave her friends and her life behind again.
The dancing girl image shows up again. Who is she? I also wonder what happened to all the hot springs. In the scenes, it looked like the area developed into a large city. It would be a shame if the hot springs were lost, especially one in particular!
:lol:

I just started watching popotan and dont know what popotan is can anyone help me. This show is kinda misunderstanding. And i figured someone on this site could help me. I like mea from popotan but dont know what that thing is on her head. I didnt even understand the story of why they dont age.

Go to the first page in this thread and read the synopsis…