Popotan

Popotan

zzzz-5DD

Genres: comedy, drama, magic
Themes: ecchi, eroge, fanservice, visual novel
Objectionable content: Intense
Number of episodes: 12
Vintage: 2003-07-17 to 2003-10-02

Plot Summary: (TAN) Get ready for a wild and sexy ride unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before, as beautiful sisters Ai, Mai, Mii, their android maid Mea and slippery pet ferret Unagi, make an amazing journey together through time and space without ever leaving their beloved mansion behind! Following the clues of the strange dandelion-like “Popotan,” the girls are theoretically seeking the person who has the answers to their most personal questions, but they seem to have more than enough time to take side trips, meet new friends, visit hot springs and occasionally operate the Xmas shop they keep in the house along the way! Yet, the girls’ ultimate destiny holds more than a few surprises of its own, and not every moment is filled with hilarity, as moving through time means having to leave friends behind as well. Tears of laughter, sadness and joy punctuate one of the most temporally unique adventures ever animated in POPOTAN!

Popotan info on ANN

I really liked the first episode of this. It was very cute. Can’t wait to watch the rest!

I just watched the first episode on VOD. I am intrigued! It looks like a fun series. Looking forward to seeing more. :slight_smile:

I saw the first 3 episodes and found it quite funny. “Am I scary?” ROFL!

The first episode was interesting.

The girl falls on top of the kid there and I’m thinking to myself, “how in the heck do you get stuck in there? No, really, show me…”

I’m not too familiar with breasts, so I couldn’t tell you. But her voice annoys a bit. I hope it grows on me as the show goes on.

im way familiar with breasts and ive never seen a pair that i could get my head stuck in… but i had to laugh cuz thats just how it is…ahh to be an anime boy…

i cant wait for the rest of this series…
i might buy it just cuz i dont want to wait…

yoka

I do know one thing for certain. That will not discourage running in the hallway. :laugh:

I keep seeing ads for this when I first click on TAN every once in awhile, the cover intrigues me… And the comments so far make me want to check this series out. Maybe the first episode or two will be on VOD when I go back to my parent’s place… Or I might just have to check to see how much it costs.

Actually now that I think about it, I danced with a girl at the bar a few weeks back that it may have actually been possible to get stuck in there. Her boobs were as big as my head, it was kind of scary actually.

the first ep was up on the VOD but i didnt see any new ones with the last update… hopefully it will happen soon…

yoka

At least with Charter looks like its going to be updated every other week.

stale!!! why are they gonna make us wait like that?

yoka

It’s probably due to the actual new shows rolling out, like Ghost Hound and Clannad After Story. TAN only has so much space every week, so older shows tend to get the short end of the stick.

There’s this: Video On Demand Schedule

As far as the schedule, like Cody said, it’s a space issue and Popotan is not only not as new, but it’s a shorter series. They have to make programming decisions that work best for each carrier or package plan so that new episodes don’t run out.

If you can’t wait to watch more, there’s always buying the Sentai Filmworks DVD:
Popotan DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)

Anime Network is powered by the support of fans as well as by buying Sentai Filmworks, Section23 Films and ADV Films releases. :slight_smile:

TAN is also powered by Hamsters… Don’t forget the Hamsters! Gotta get power to those servers somehow! :slight_smile:

We can’t talk about that. PETA has eyes everywhere. lol

Pretty good show, can’t wait till new episodes get on VOD so I can see how the story plays out =)

ok… i get it… but i figure with all the shows that are gone every week that they would have the room… but eh what can i do but wait… oh yeah i can buy it… mmmmm… i dont know… i might…

yoka