Post Your PSN/XBL/Steam Username Here!

NOTE: Please include your AN username when making a friend request!

PSN:
Dwebbgoldfish
H8
Hentai
Hornet65
Inphy
Kyoya
NathimusPrime
NuvoAnimeLover
psychopuppet
Rai
Razmoudah
Shak
slickwolfie
xXxDannyJxXx

XBL:
fallenx
gin22
Hentai
Hornet65
Inphy
KeithakaEspio
NathimusPrime
odanobunga
psychopuppet
RathDragon
technozombie97

Steam:
Hentai
Hornet65
Inphy
Iron K. Tager
Shak

Oh, and my Steam account is shakujou. That one you’ll see me on all the time most likely.

PSN: CuervoJones

Bonus points if you know the reference. No Googles!

Right now my Steam name is B. Iron Kawaii Tager (Cutest), but the “B.” is temporary (maybe). :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure exactly why, but I’m being told I need to put my actual ID/original name thing up here. :S Might as well. It is dominator135678. Shh… I was young. :dry:

Wait a minute, that’s not the ID I added… Who the heck is Vandour?!

I’m trying to add you, but it says CuervoJones isn’t registered. :huh:

ARPACK: Arpack-Acme

Dwebbgoldfish:
PSN: goldfish7302

Kyoya -PSN: Deadscythe13

Slickwolfie

PSN - Axerin
XBawx - ManaBanana
Steam - ChiyuMana

HERP HERP DERP edited my steam ID.

[quote=“Hentai” post=108183]

Wait a minute, that’s not the ID I added… Who the heck is Vandour?!

I’m trying to add you, but it says CuervoJones isn’t registered. :huh:[/quote]

Whoops it’s with a K, someone else took it before I could…;_;

KuervoJones

I play pretty much just fighting games. Actually, all I really play now is fighting games and Battlefield 3…not enough time anymore to immerse myself in a good RPG. ;_;

You’ll have to tell me if I got the right Steam profile, Inphy–I’m horrible with Steam’s community search.

Oh, crap. It’s ChiyuMana for my Steam rather than manabanana. I got confused! It should say Inphy above it (With a familiar face)

Gotcha both!

Yes kids… remember, that your Steam ID is the username you use to sign in to steam. The person sending the friend request has to put that name in, not what you have set your name to in the friend list. :slight_smile:

Steam: Hornet65
PSN: Hornet655
Xbox Live: CFR

On a related note, I found Inphy on steam stalker-style… good times.

Something tells me I’m doing something wrong with how I’m linking to my profile on Steam, since I don’t know what my Steam ID is… shak still managed to find me though.

Edit: Found it!

Lmao, I found 5 different Likeabawss’s before I found your profile, and it was kinda obvious because it was TV’s Tom Selleck.

Here’s a confusing, and complicating explanation of how to link your steam profile, or find someone on steam…

Whatever username you use to log in is what people use to add you to their friend list… It’s possible for someone to find you using your other names by looking them up and hoping nobody else uses that name… When you link a steam ID, you can use either.

using either their login name, or the random numbers works, so If you want to get the URL for your community page, just open up steam, click COMMUNITY, click PROFILE, then right click the window and click COPY PAGE URL.

[hide]You can also find people the stalker way…

[spoiler]For example, if I wanted to find Inphy, and I didn’t know her Steam name, I could search “Inphy” and hope that’s what it is… well searching “Inphy” returns three results (did you know there are THREE Inphys’?)

Picking the right Inphy is easy since the real Inphy uses the same picture for her steam profile as her old forum profile picture.[/spoiler][/hide]

Now… let’s all go play Super Monday Night Combat!

Ah, I think I’ve got it now! Yeah, there are up to three different names for every account: login name, Steam ID, and profile name. My login name is LikeABawss, but someone else has the Steam ID LikeABawss. Thanks for clearing it up man!

Also, I should probably mention that I’m currently using 2007 MacBook, so not only am I restricted to what has been ported to Macs, but I also can’t play anything graphics-intensive. So I’ve basically only ever played The Binding of Isaac (awesome game btw).

My next computer will likely have a Windows OS, but I have no idea when my current laptop will bite the dust. No signs of it yet!