Prede's Anime Quote Game!

Feels more like Clannad. Something Nagisa Furukawa’s Dad would say.

Aw I thought it would be easier. Okay hint. Spaceships. I hope that does it. and mecha. Yeah that should be enough.

gundamn?

Freaking serious? Come on guise. Dragoon could probably get this one right now.

Pfft, I’ve only watched one series, Mobile Gundam Seed. All I can remember is Kira crying all the time.

It isn’t Gundam. I really didn’t think it was this hard, I guess less people have seen the series than I thought, it is a pretty memorable scene.

ZakuAce: Feel free to add a hint or two :stuck_out_tongue: . This one is really hard…

Ummmmmm the VA (english) of the daughter the father is talking about was only in a couple animes. I bet that helps.

Dammit if no one gets it soon I’ll pick a new quote.

mmkay so that quote was from Martian Successor NADESICO. Yurika’s father opens her door when she is getting dressed cuz she is taking too long and he says “My daughter is a woman!”

Since that one was so hard I’ll post an easy one.

“I want pasta. Yeah, pasta.”

Zaku yeah I think only PP, I or maybe Cody woulda gotten that one. I didn’t wanna answer to spoil it. More people need to buy the excellent Nadesico. :slight_smile: Seriously, everyone go buy it now! :smiley:

“I want pasta. Yeah, pasta.”

From Madlax, character of the same name. It’s her famous phrase.

I own Nadesico. Still need to get around to watching it. I liked another anime by the same director, Shingu, so I’m looking forward that as well.

well…nitch…

I agree with Dragoon yet again. Everyone must Nadesico NOW! Especially since it may technically be out of print. The show is amazing!

And two anime quotes in a row I could have got, and I was nowhere around. Though to be fair, Slow’s was quite easy.

Here’s mine:

I’m scared! I don’t want to die yet!

could you guys put more than just one little phrase… I mean a few more words would be nice.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]I agree with Dragoon yet again. Everyone must Nadesico NOW! Especially since it may technically be out of print. The show is amazing!

And two anime quotes in a row I could have got, and I was nowhere around. Though to be fair, Slow’s was quite easy.

Here’s mine:

I’m scared! I don’t want to die yet![/quote]

Uh…it’s kind of Dragoon’s turn since I think he got that one right…

But I guess you can post your quote…

I debated on that, but mean is incredibly easy as it is. I didn’t want to go too easy on you guys!

Prede wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]I agree with Dragoon yet again. Everyone must Nadesico NOW! Especially since it may technically be out of print. The show is amazing!

Here’s mine:

I’m scared! I don’t want to die yet![/quote]

Uh…it’s kind of Dragoon’s turn since I think he got that one right…

But I guess you can post your quote…[/quote]

Yeah, but he didn’t post one, so I moved on! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mostly because no one said he was right :stuck_out_tongue: .

Prede wrote:

Just don’t expect anything like Shingu!

Think Vandread / Space Opera elements + giant Robot shows + Excel Saga fast past zaniness + well crafted writing + incredibly smart jokes and parodies.

It’s cool, Cody can have my turn. I was about to go get some snacks and soda anyway. :slight_smile: