Prede's Anime Reviews and CPM News Blog

Cool recent reviews Prede. I’ve seen DN and DoD, but not yet They Were Eleven. I’ll have to check that out at one point. Posted on your DN review page also - one of your stronger reviews yet.

AH thank you so much :wink: . They Were Eleven is easily one of the best mysteries I’ve seen in a long time. Very original, very good, and you really can’t figure out just how it’s going to all work it’s way out. Good writers I guess. And you really think my Death Note review is really good? Thanks. I did spend a lot of time on it. But I felt I didn’t do the dub justice though since by the time I got to that I was kind of trying to just get it done lol.

Anyway thanks so much ! Now if only other people would read my reviews haha…

Did you submit your site to the search engines?

Uh…yeah I’m pretty sure it’s set up so search engines can pick it up. It’s like that originally right? Because I didn’t change the settings, but I looked once and could have sworn it was set up for that…

edit: it says “Let search engines find your blog?” - YES ] . That’s all that needs to be on correct?

Yeah, you still should submit it manually though or it will take longer or not index all your pages.

http://www.google.com/addurl/
http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
http://bloggertutorguide.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-add-blog-in-technorati.html

OK well I submited both blogs to all of those search engines. Let’s hope it helps ;). Thanks a lot man!

Apologies Prede! I have been reading the reviews on your site, but have been remiss in commenting. I shall rectify that, but in the meantime, I do enjoy your reviews. They are very well written.
:slight_smile:

Thank you very much ;). I think you mentioned once that you read them but it’s nice to know for sure. People who read my blog are cool! And they are well written? Well thank you very much. But yes I love to read comments on my blog, it makes me continue writing reviews. If no one is reading, I don’t feel inspired to write. And I fixed the blog so anyone can comment now, not just members. I just hope I don’t get spam…

My new review is up everyone! I reviewed School Days. I normally don’t even watch that many streaming anime series. I wait for the DVD releases. But this was a show I was looking forward to for a long time, and finally watched the legal streams. And it blew me away, so I had to write a review. I worked pretty hard on the review too, so please read it and tell me what you think. I still have to fix a few typos here and there, and add my 4 star rateing, but I’m pretty much done. Thanks in advance for reading!!

Also School Days was amazing, watch it! :wink:

Prede’s Anime Review: School Days

You should do one for Loveless

I’ve never seen “Loveless”. I wasn’t really planning on buying that either. I don’t really know much about it though. Media Blasters released that right? Is it really good? I’ll look into it though…

Anyway I hope this means you read my review(s) so thanks so much!!

New Review is up!! Please everyone check it out and make a comment on the blog! Thanks again for reading!

Prede’s Anime Review: Petite Princess Yucie

Did anyone read my Yucie review :frowning: .

Yep just now. Posted on your comments section. :wink:

Ah thanks! Hope you liked it.

Edit: was just re-reading it. I found a typo I thought I fixed . gah I always do this.

My new review is up! Because I had to avoid studying for finals somehow right?

It’s a review on Cyber City. Enjoy!

Prede’s Anime Review: Cyber City

Anyone read it?

LOL, I totally rememebr Cybercity. That was one of those titles I figured i would not like, but it came out when I had exahsted my available titles.

It is a fun title. I can not say it was one that I would have ever bought, it was a rental back in the day. I have not seen it in quite some time.

Yep, your right Kawajiri, pretty much was a known name amonst the early times of US-otakudom. Back when AKO was the It girl, Bubblegum Crisis was the it action series, Videos cost 29-34$ and magazines such as Anime UK was being regularly bought by me. =)

Well, you make me want to see it again.

Yeah it’s kinda sad to see things become forgetten over time. Cyber City was something I thought would be kinda dull. I thought I’d just like it, but I REALLY loved it. I didn’t see that coming. It had a lot of great moments, and the dub helped really bump it up a notch or two. I only bought it becuase the boxset was still on sale in a store near me. It was incredbly cheap and unopened, so hey figued why not? It was a great blind buy.

Thanks for reading!! And thanks again for commenting man you rule.

my next review is already up. I reviewed Nightwalker

Prede’s Anime Review: Nightwalker