Princess Resurrection / Kaibutsu Ōjo

Princess Resurrection Manga’s 3rd Anime DVD Promo Posted

posted on 2011-09-21 08:45 EDT
Princess Island/Koto Ojo bundled with 16th manga volume on October 7

More news keeps coming out of Anime Weekend Atlanta. This time we learn that Princess Resurrection is getting…

DUBBED!!!

HELLZ YEAH!!! I think I’m more excited by this than the news of the new licenses! 2012 looks to be awesome!

Squeals like a teen girl at a Justin Bieber concert before running down the street screaming “Double dipping here I come!”

Wonder if this also means a Blu-ray release will happen?

Woot!

That’s awesome!

Now all we need is Madhouse to say they’re going to do a second season.

I just finished re-watching this earlier in the week, and today I find out it’s getting a dub :cheer: ; I think I’ll re-watch Maria Holic now. :silly:

Since I’ve had a cast for this show in my head for a very long time, I figured I’d throw some guesses out there (just for fun :slight_smile: ).

Hime: Tiffany Grant
Hiro Hiyorimi: Greg Ayres
Flandre: Hilary Haag
Sawawa Hiyorimi: Monica Rial
Riza Wildman: Jessica Boone
Reiri Kamura: Lucy Christian
Sherwood: Brittney Karbowski
Francesca: Emily Neves

I like it but that isn’t going to happen, I mean, Tiffany Grant will probably be Flandre, let’s be honest.

I need to pull up that old post of me complaining about this not getting dubbed and figure out what day to go back in time to slap myself.

That’s a nice looking cast u got there. As for myself, I’d go with

Hime: Tiffany Grant as well, as long as they give her an accent. For some reason, I’d always pictured her in the back of my mind having some sort of European accent; I guess cause she’s royalty. If not Tiffany, then maybe Shelley Calene-Black; she just has a certain cadence, is that the right word?, to her voice: kinda laid back, always sounding sure and in control.

Hiro: For Hiro, I’m gonna go with Lucy Christian. Hiro is kind of a wimp/girly so he’d need someone that can give him a pre-pubescent voice: like Cruz Schild from Needless, since I recently started re-watching it.

Flandre: Hillary Haag or Brittaney Karbowski are both good choices and have both played mono-syllable characters before.

…more to come later…maybe… :blink:

Ummm…why? She’s never played a character like that before, while others at ADV/Seraphim have. I could easily see Hilary Haag doing the role. Tiffany Grant not so much. Actually, I’ll be a little surprised if Hilary doesn’t get the role of Flandre. She’s almost perfect. And I have a pretty good track record of guessing the parts she will play.

I think Tiffany Grant would be great for Hime, because she pulls off those sort of deep menacing voices really well.

I agree don’t get me wrong but Tiffany has played

1.Potato from Air
2.Puchuu from Excel Saga
3.Bonta-kun in Fumoffu
4.Johnathan in Kaliedo Star
5.Pikota from Nanaka 6/17

It just seems to me Grant just likes doing the mascot characters.

You know come to think of it I am surprised this series is getting dubbed, and they are not licensing(by what we know) the OVAs.

Edit:

500 POSTS, and it is about Tiffany Grant, fits I guess.

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art (Dubbed

DVD

Front Cover:

Back Cover:

Are they dubbing the series that is on TAN or the remake version I saw a trailer for.

TV series TAN has been showing. The trailer is for a original anime DVD (OAD) that shipped with a volume of the manga in Japan. Those appear to be hard to get license rights to.

The one they subbed and released already.

The OAD/OAVs are being released along side the manga, and there’s only 3 of them so far.

hmmm, might need to rebuy the series.

I plan to get it again.

Suh-weet! :woohoo:

One of my favorite shows.

new Cover art:
May not be final:

Still not sure how or why IGN is getting these covers before anyone else.

If it stays like this I am fine with it.

I’m kind of curious…
Do we know what kind of cases that are being used for these newer big collections?
Like the La Corda d’Oro collection?

Are they still using the less than savory stackpaks for the bigger collections?