Psychic Squad / Zettai Karen Children

Interesting.

I’m not so sure about titling it “Unlimited Psychic Squad” though.

Like its parent series, it was probably a JP choice in titles.
They probably wanted to make sure people who liked the parent series might buy the spinoff if it was titled similarly.

They can just switch them around and make it Marvel-y

Psychic Squad Unlimited…2099.

I had the same thought as celestial but when you put it that way, makes sense. It’s a recognizable title. Might be worth a look.

IMO that order swap makes sense, since the original series is “Psychic Squad” and expansion nomenclature, to use a phrase, generally gets tacked on to the end of a title.

I’m hoping that Sentai will dub this one, even though they haven’t dubbed the related show.

More than likely we’ll find out either this week or the beginning of next when they announce their April solicitations.

Unlimited Psychic Squad Cover/Disc Art

DVD

blu-ray

BD or DVD? Hmm…
Guess I’ll give it a rewatch and see if it’s visually stunning (don’t remember it being) and worth the lost happy meal.

Diggin’ that cover art. Makes me think of Black Lagoon.

Coming to the Anime Network Online Player

Unlimited Psychic Squad
A familiar foe returns to tread the line between good and evil in Unlimited Psychic Squad!
Starts: 4/17/2015
Language: Japanese w English Subtitles

Unlimited Psychic Squad, Eps 1-12 (Sub), are live at ANO

These episodes are now listed as FREE.

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/141424200669

Q. Hey Sentai, what’s the chance of Princess Principal, Zettai Karen Children series/The Qwaser of Stigmatas series of getting an English dub release? Cause that’s what I would like to request for these shows to be dub, ya know! :wink:

A. Thanks for the requests. Making it public here so other people can chime in too.

3 of the 4 Sentai DVD sets are officially OOP and there’s no sign of a potential Blu Ray release in the horizon…

Also, posts mention there’s 52 episodes, but HiDive only has 51. Which episode is Physical Release exclusive?

I think there was a recap episode that might be physical only.

1 Like

Unlimited Psychic Squad Official Trailer