The Actual Conversation Thread

Just post actual or “actual” conversations between you and another TANie. It might be best to get their consent first. :wink: I’ll get the ball rolling.

Actual conversation.
Shak and I in bed at about 2am:

Me: It’s so crazy that two couples from TAN have met in real life and fallen in love.
Shak: Yeah, Rai should give us free stuff.

Cohesive conversations? In OUR spam forum? Please.

Actual conversation between outlander and I:

Me: You smell of brandy and hubris.

outlander: What to try some brandy? taste my tongue. Look… I aleardy gave you five bucks in our group…

Me: I’ll only “taste your tongue” vicariously through shak’s taint. It’s the classy way to go about this.

outlander: Can I have my five dollars back?

Me: Only if you fish it out of the bucket of chicken that Rai keeps his self respect in.

outlander: I thought it was tacos. You wouldn’t give it back to me? Why you money-grubbing low life skank. I’m so proud of you. You have a future in banking…

Me: A bucket? Of tacos? I do believe the brandy is making itself known.

outlander: hfjhhfue ngh thekekfhb nntggerjjeu… there, I told her a thing or two

Me: To your brandy soaked mind that may have been a sarcastic nonsensical response, but that made perfect sense to me. And even, to me.

outlander: waifu is asleep. brandy is really taking effect now. I shall wake up the waifu with my other astounding powers. Brace yourself for really outrageous posyts

outlander: did I mis-spell" posts"?Oh my! HAHAHAHAHA

Me: I’m sitting up straight and my sphincter is clenched.

Me: It’s how we wimmenz brace ourselves.

outlander: I’ll have to be carefull. I have to go to work tomarroew…Oh…wait … No I don’t!!! HE He He…Hurr Durr

Me: You should come on wasted every time.

outlander: It is hard F##king teh waifu and posting on TAN at the same time. But I’ll practice untill I get it right

Me: Have her help, she can give the keyboard the ol’ reach around.

outlander: another convo you should add to your thread

PM Convo: French Charm

outlander : Bonjour pretear, apportez-svp moi un sandwich et un usage qui l’équipement français de bonne j’a obtenu pour vous

PretearHimeno : I’m not making you a sandwich, no matter how charming your completely affected accent is.

outlander : Well…shit (american slang)

PretearHimeno : Le knuckle sandwich?

outlander :as long as it’s not too hot. Tsundere is a dish best served cold

PretearHimeno:And deadly.

outlander :I enjoy these little conversations,kiddo. The force is strong in you. ,If you continue, you could end up as the Female Outlander

PretearHimeno :Oh my. That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU REALLY? :wink:

outlander :The spice must flow!!..

outlander :If I get run over by a bus or something, you must carry on the tradition of the fox. Here is pretear as the female outlander…http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1918/fmfox.png

PretearHimeno :I love how she just has to be slutty looking. I am honored.

outlander :…and I am aroused

PretearHimeno :-looks down- Oh… OH GAWWWWWWD!

outlander : No…his name is George

PretearHimeno : What a distinguished name. Might I ask what the twins are called?

outlander : they have no name. Hey! a new TAN contest -Name outlander’s ba…oh…wait… better not…

PretearHimeno : I DARE YOU!

outlander : Slow would have a stroke .I would never get out of her basement

Actual conversation between Pretear and Froggy:

Froggy: Oh, (insert Pretears real name here) I feel so stupid. I have been talking to a guy from TAN for awhile now and I really like him. We have been talking about actually meeting to see if we are just random internet flirting or if it is something more. Am I a complete loser for meeting someone online like this?

Pretear: Yes you are.

(I swear it would be another 2 weeks before she admitted she was doing the same thing with Shak.)

Also, can I name Outlanders berries? I am really good at that.

Lol okay now Froggy, we both know that’s “actual”. Unlike the ones between outlander and I which really took place I am ashamed to say.

[quote=“PretearHimeno” post=112909]Just post actual or “actual” conversations between you and another TANie. It might be best to get their consent first. :wink: I’ll get the ball rolling.

Actual conversation.

Me: It’s so crazy that two couples from TAN have met in real life and fallen in love.
Shak: Yeah, Rai should give us free stuff.[/quote]

I GAVE YOU THE CHANNELS THROUGH WHICH YOU BOTH MET IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Where’s MY free stuff?

[quote=“Rai” post=113014]

[quote=“PretearHimeno” post=112909]Just post actual or “actual” conversations between you and another TANie. It might be best to get their consent first. :wink: I’ll get the ball rolling.

Actual conversation.

Shak: Yeah, Rai should give us free stuff.[/quote]

I GAVE YOU THE CHANNELS THROUGH WHICH YOU BOTH MET IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Where’s MY free stuff?[/quote]

Actually, I’m glad THAT was the conversation you decided to be indignant about. We love you Rai. :slight_smile:

Wolfo: o.o
Wolfo: pokez teh hentau
Wolfo: shrugs
Wolfo: sigh
Wolfo: yawn
Hentai: hi wolfo

That sounds about right.

Actual conversation.
http://theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_community/Itemid,79/userid,6610/view,profile/ and http://theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_community/Itemid,79/userid,236/view,profile/ walking towards the entrance of a Walmart to procure dog food.

Me: Oh hey, a few days ago they had a little tent there on the corner. They were selling hot dogs, little bags of chips and soda.

Shak: So what was it? Like, hotdogs for AIDS?

Shak and I making out.
Shak: “We’ve got a mystery on our hands!” continues making out.

My boyfriend, ladies and gentlemen.