Sailor Moon / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon

Plan Way, Way Ahead with Sailor Moon Valentine’s Day Chocolates

posted on 2014-10-27 16:20 EDT by Bamboo Dong

[size=16]Sailor Moon Crystal Anime’s 2nd Season to Feature Chibiusa[/size]
posted on 2014-11-08 01:10 EST
26-episode series’ 2nd part to cover manga’s “Black Moon” arc

In reading around the web about the Viz video quality screwup on their Sailor Moon releases, I’m seeing that the (unaffiliated) Italian (?!) release is the one to get.

Which dub is on those discs? As someone who is appalled by the new Viz dub, I’m curious.

ANNCast: Over the Moon

by Zac Bertschy, Nov 13th 2014

[size=16]ANN Link: Sailor Moon Crystal Volume 3 Features Sailor Mars[/size]

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/12/01-1/sailor-moon-crystal-volume-3-art-preview

“Sailor Moon Crystal” Volume 3 Art Preview

December 01, 2014 10:10pm CST
Mars art on December 10th release

The Japanese release of Sailor Moon Crystal continues with the December 10th limited edition of volume 3, featuring upgrades versions of episodes 5 and 6, audio comentary from Ami Koshimizu (Sailor Jupiter) and Kenji Nojima (Tuxedo Mask), 24 page booklet and Mars transformation wand charm.

The standard edition of volume 2 will be also be released the same day.

Also planned for December,r the final episode of the first season and the first episode of the second season, with a talk show and cast announcement will be held at AEON MALL Makuhari New City in Chiba Prefecture on December 27.

Official Sailor Moon Dub Clip - Jupiter arrives!

PR: Viz Media Details Sailor Moon Season 1 Set 2 Anime Release

Dec 4th 2014
Latest Editions Of Legendary Anime Series Feature Episodes 22-46 Presented In High Definition Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack And DVD Set; Preorders Available Now!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/12/08/sailor-moon-crystal-soundtrack-cover-art-previewed
December 08, 2014 9:20am CST
54 track collection scheduled for December 24th

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/12/12/video-listen-to-sailor-moon-crystal-ost-preview
December 12, 2014 8:26am CST
54-track collection scheduled for December 24th

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/12/19-1/sailor-moon-crystal-blu-ray-four-art-previewed
[size=20]“Sailor Moon Crystal” Blu-ray Four Art Previewed[/size]
A preview site and player has also launched for OST, due to be released on December 25th
December 19, 2014 12:08pm CST

The Japanese release of Sailor Moon Crystal continues with the January 14th limited edition of volume 4, featuring upgrades versions of episodes 7 and 8, audio commentary from Shizuka Itou (Sailor Venus) and Kenji Nojima (Tuxedo Mask), 24 page booklet and Jupiter transformation wand charm.

Check out the new cover art preview…

A preview site and player has also launched for OST, due to be released on December 25th

Player

Oh my. Who drew that hand? Those aren’t fingers, those are just very small legs.

1 Like

lol they do. It’s like they’re dancing.

they’re not just dancing, they’re…

WOOO!!!

Break Dancing…

2 Likes

[size=16]Sailor Moon Crystal Casts Misato Fukuen as Chibi Usa, Ai Maeda as Sailor Pluto[/size]
posted on 2014-12-27 07:10 EST
2nd season includes original manga’s “Black Moon” arc with Chibi Usa

[size=16]Sailor Moon Crystal’s Black Moon Arc Trailer Previews Chibi Usa, Sailor Pluto[/size]
posted on 2014-12-27 07:30 EST
2nd season to premiere on January 17

[size=20]New Sailor Moon Crystal BD Previewed, This Time with Sailor Jupiter[/size]
posted on 2014-12-28 19:45 EST

January 14 will see the release of Sailor Moon Crystal Blu-ray Volume 4 in Japan, this time with Sailor Jupiter on the cover.

The Limited Edition will come with a Sailor Jupiter transformation stick charm, to match the ones released with the first three volumes. It is priced at 6,500 yen (about US$54).

Those eager to purchase something now can get their hands on the Sailor Moon Crystal Original Soundtrack, which was released December 24. It contains two discs priced at 3,000 yen (about US$24.90).

[size=16]Neon Alley News[/size]
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Neon Alley Nation!
Check out even MORE awesome anime coming your way on this month’s programming calendar.

TOMORROW, January 3rd, after 2AM Pacific Time, Catch the Season One FINALE of Sailor Moon Crystal Act.13 FINAL BATTLE - REINCARNATION -

To end the painful journey, Sailor Moon stabs Mamoru with the Holy Sword before turning it on herself. The two fall to the ground, and are sucked in by Queen Metalia.

DON’T MISS IT!!!

The beginning of the second story arc, The Black Moon Arc, is coming on JANUARY 17, 2015.

MORE SAILOR MOON NEWS:
Sailor Moon English Episodes 24 - 46 are only available on Hulu and www.neonalley.com until JANUARY 9TH, 2015*.
Watch them now, or wait for the DVD!!!

They’re seriously pulling their dubs? I guess they’re unaware that once something goes online, it remains online forever; Viz is the only one who loses out here.

The Incredible Untold Story of Sailor Moon E-Book Now Available

Jan 7th 2015

Have you read it, Slow? I haven’t, and I’ve also never seen so much as a single episode of the anime. Kinda sucks, it’s such a well known title.

No, I haven’t. Never seen the anime either - doesn’t sound like my cup of tea.

1 Like