Sleeping, what's it all about?

AND you have a van??? Can we go for a ride? And bring candy?

We can throw candy out of the windows, hit people with it and sweeten their lives.

fillet wrote:

Better be careful, I think this is Outlander’s turf. :blink:

Protection…

fillet wrote:

Candy!!! Throwing things!!! Hitting people!!! You made my weekend - let’s roll!!! :laugh:

Throwing out the boost, we do it best. Go sugar!

fillet wrote:

You are morphing into Outlander…

Time to steal back my thread!

I was bored just now… and seeing as it’s so late, I figured I could either go to sleep, or do something more productive… needless to say, I chose the ladder.

My desk was looking kind of boring, so I added a little more decoration to it…

a small pocket knife
a red wet-erase marker
and one symbol of the Chaos God of Blood later…
My boredom has subsided…

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264/hornet655/IMG_0373.jpg
Blood for the Blood God!
[size=1]Skulls for the Skull Throne![/size]

Don’t get me wrong, I love all the Chaos Gods equally… the symbol of Khorne is just a lot easier to carve into a desk… oh, and I only have a red marker :stuck_out_tongue:

For those who have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about:
[size=1]before you start thinking I’m a satanist or something[/size]

Rise and shine everybody! It’s that time again! Actually, It’s 4:15 but who’s keeping track of the time!?!?!?! :laugh:

I like to think of this thread being about the act of not sleeping, and stuff that gets done while not sleeping. Don’t get me wrong, It’s true I don’t sleep at normal times like some of you, but I do sleep. It’s just at very odd hours of the day.

I’m resurrecting this thread because I’m noticing that I’m staying awake later and later into the night now. It’s kind of weird, how you can lose all track of time when you’re watching something, or playing a game… I don’t have any books to read right now… so that’s out as a time killer.

It gets kind of boring when there isn’t anything to do and you can’t sleep. Which is where I found myself not 10 minutes ago.

I was in bed listening to music as I often do, and I found myself unable to fall asleep. It gets kind of annoying sometimes, but other times I sort of enjoy not sleeping. I’m not sure though… I feel like I don’t get anything productive done when I’m up late like this. It would make more sense for me to get some school work done or something right? But whenever I’m up like this, I don’t know, it just feels odd doing stuff that I would normally do during the day…

Just like before, feel free to share your experiences about sleeping, not sleeping, sleep walking, or just night-themed happenings… If it’s just me posting about what I’m doing… it’s gonna get boring :frowning:

It’s 11:15 pm and going to sleep soon.
Since I have gotten a little older since I posted in this thread last, need about 7 hours of sleep, unless I am sick. As get older need less sleep, if go to be too early end up waking up an hour before I need to.

My jobs going good, no longer keeps me up at night, for the most part I have been sleeping soundly. Only problem is that wife and I have worn out the out mattress and box springs in 6 1/2 years. I have bought a new set. We had delivery issues. Hopefully we get it soon, now that I am aware the bed set is shot, its become more difficult to sleep.