Sleeping, what's it all about?

Is your hobby in the basement keeping you up all night Slowhand?

redshirt1 wrote:

Basement? I have no idea what you’re talking about… :whistle:

the clay soil in the area where she lives is not ideal for a basement…she does have a large shed…it is a little run down, but it serves its purpose.

Slowhand wrote:

The solution to this issue is to do the things that you would normally do during the day while you’re awake at 5am!

See? Problem solved!

Hornet, check your wall :stuck_out_tongue:

sbitzer wrote:

turns head right hm? looks the same as it did 10 minutes ago… minus some paint… but still…the same.

Oh? OH! you mean THAT wall? I see…

Hornet65 wrote:

Who let rish11 in your room? :laugh: You having a slumber party? I hope things aren’t getting too out of hand!

You obviously have no idea how BORING it is not sleeping… I just kind of scratch the paint off my wall with my finger… I got creative with an xacto knife once though…

Sleep? HA! There’s no time for sleep when there’s pictures to sort through!

…Don’t ask.

:ohmy: Good lord, Hornet!!!

My body seems to think sleep is overrated… i haven’t slept well for two weeks and it’s getting flippin annoying!!! :frowning:

fillet wrote:

By the time I’m done sorting through all 6,230 pictures, there’ll likely only be about 200 or 300… most are duplicates, or of poor quality, or duplicates of poor quality…

Really? How’s that?

fillet wrote:

hmm… say you have 1000 images… 250 are duplicates of the other images.
New Total: 750

Another 150 are of poor quality… poorly copied, poorly resized, poorly edited, etc… point is, they suck.
New Total: 600

Another 300 you just plain don’t like…

All the rest are ok…

you’re left with 300 images from 1000

After that, you look through those 300 and find all the ones that made it through the first phase, and look them over again looking for reasons why they should be deleted… if you don’t find one, then you move on. In the end, you decide that there are another 120 images you don’t really like. Now you’re at 180 images… Hurray!

Wonderful reasoning there, buddy.

There’s no reasoning involved… that’s just how it works.

Well here’s a first… I ended up staying up all night… reading a book!?

Nice, what’d ya read? I was up at a completely non-normal hour last night, milling around and eating candy.

Candy? You have candy…?

Step into the van…