Strait Jacket

[size=16]Strait Jacket[/size]

[quote]Genres: action, fantasy, horror, thriller
Themes: demons, gore
Objectionable content: Intense
Plot Summary: It is a world where magic and science coexist. Rayotte Steinberg, a lone wolf “tactical sorcerist”, fights against monsters. They used to be human beings, but they have overused forbidden power, magic, to turn into monsters. What he wears is “mold”, the straitjacket that keeps him human. He carries an explosive magic wand. If he casts magic, he moves one step closer to being a monster. If he doesn’t, he will be killed. Among the harsh battles, he will face a sin he committed in the past.
Number of episodes: 3
Vintage: 2007-11-25[/quote]
ANN Info Page

Wonderful little show! Bought it the other day and I watched it this afternoon. Very good stuff, I liked how they infused a little sorcery in it.

[quote=fillet]
Wonderful little show! Bought it the other day and I watched it this afternoon. Very good stuff, I liked how they infused a little sorcery in it.[/quote]

Although a lot of people don’t like it, I kinda do… and of course Steve Blum does the voice, so that’s always a plus for me.

PS - it’s spelled ‘Strait Jacket’

BIG EH from PP and I. :wink:

Big Ehhh from me as well. I turned it off when it was on TV, because it felt very generic.

I enjoyed it. Wish it had been a bit longer.

I did kinda wish they’d made it longer. I rather enjoyed the shovel alarm.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If it was any longer a lot more of the flaws of it would be poking you in the eyes.

It would have been fine as a Anime from the 90’s you know something like CPM use to license ,but as a show for the 00’s not so much.

I remember watching this and going “This was nice but there is no closure”.

They should make this into an 13 episode OVA!!! COME ON JAPAN!!!