Strange flavor beverages

U don’t have to worry about ur tastebuds getting messed up on the orange mix it’s not a overpowering flavor but its just right

3 Likes

Tried the Lemonade Ginger Ale last year, not again thank you. We do like Cranberry Ginger Ale and would buy it year round if they offered it.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Question.

Has anyone seen any more Dr Pepper Dark Berry since back in May?

I had found 1 more 12 pack at the Publix near my house, and these 4 bottles today at a Speedway gas station (which have a best by August 26th date btw)

But nothing else. Was the run really that limited?

3 Likes

You guys are lucky. As much as I love Dr. Pepper, I’ve never see anything other than the plain old regular Dr. Pepper by me. I guess we are just a bunch of old fogies around here. LOL

2 Likes

We got that one 12 pack back in May and then they were gone from the shelves. It was limited for sure.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Don’t say that @LadyOfWicca :slightly_frowning_face:

You’re only as old as you feel :grin:

(Then again, some nights after work I feel about 263 years old…)

1 Like

Then this makes me either 3 or 3,000! :rofl:

1 Like

The 7-11 by my store now sells Horchata in the fountain. It’s not too bad. Really cinnamonny.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(It seems to be vanilla flavored)

3 Likes

Ewww vanilla dew ?

2 Likes

I’m tempted to try this for myself. :thinking:

2 Likes

Bought a 12 Pack of this VooDew. Haven’t gotten into it yet.

Edit : It’s not very vanilla, more citrus than the Orange Vanilla Coke.

Mark Gosdin

2 Likes

Anyone try these?

4 Likes

Eww… No way! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Have had the buffalo wing one . It’s basically orange soda with spice .

3 Likes

I don’t care for Buffalo Wing flavored stuff. Nope.

Ran onto a box of Apple Fritters at Wal-Mart, was going to buy them and then I saw … Pumpkin Spice!

Dodged a bullet.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

2019-09-19T05:30:00Z

3 Likes

2019-10-01T12:05:00Z

4 Likes

2019-10-01T05:00:00Z

4 Likes

The regular Sprite Cranberry was better. I do get some slight hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. Would probably work really well in a mixed drink.

Cinnamon coke is a little flat, but the cinnamon gives it a very nice accent. I’d actually like to try it warmed up to see how the flavor would change :thinking:

4 Likes