Strange flavor beverages

They had one 6-pack of bottles.

It came home with me :wink:

Tastes kinda like Voltage BTW :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I wanna try this, but the closest FYE (when it reopens…) is in Lakeland, and its $20 to ship it on top of the cost per can…

3 Likes

Got these in my last delivery order from Target today .
They are in the sit and wait pile . So be Sunday or Monday before I get to them .

5 Likes

I gotta go to Target now…

4 Likes

Tried both warm . Flavor is not really doing it for me on either . Hopefully better cold . I wish they’d do the powder in both as the Jammers seem to have flavor difference I suspect is from the pouch or way it’s done .

4 Likes

Don’t the jammers have a higher water to flavor concentration than what is recommended in the powder?

3 Likes

Yes I believe they do . Unfortunately . Hopefully they do the powder mix for both . Sharkleberry Fin reissue had powder first I believe then they did jammers . The original jammers of it had more flavor then it got watered down . My Grandmother would over sweeten kool aid so I think just have over sweet kool aid memories .

3 Likes

Yay!

5 Likes

PepsiCo is leaving out the store door and start on the web

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be trying to find a local Bojangles…

5 Likes

2020-07-30T18:14:00Z

5 Likes

Nearest to me is over 2 hours away . :expressionless:

3 Likes

The closest to me is in St Petersburg…

(So about the same…)

3 Likes

There is one in St. Cloud, in front of the Staples & Aldi in that strip center’s parking lot. At least there was the last time I was there back in December.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

:thinking:

That one didn’t show up when I did a Google search.

Maybe it closed down like the 192 Krystal :sob:

Yeah. It’s gone:

2 Likes

By ADAM BARNHARDT - September 5, 2020 01:04 am EDT

Breathes even deeper because of something inside the article:

Last but not least, it’s also rumored PepsiCo will bring back Pepsi Blue, a berry-flavored Pepsi that was available in the United States and Canada in the early-2000’s. Though pulled after two years on the market here, it’s been available in the Phillippines and Indonesia ever since.

4 Likes

2020 edition!

It tastes like I’m drinking a bag of Skittles…

5 Likes

Looks like I’ll be trying this when it comes out…

3 Likes

We used to drop SweeTarts into 7-UP cans ( With pull-off tabs no less. ) and let them dissolve. Nasty sweet stuff.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

2020-10-16T15:26:00Z

5 Likes