Sword Art Online / Sword Art Online II / Alicization / Progressive

Today I dreamed about Sword Art Online +200 eps.
I totally didn’t wanted to wake up :pinch:

Ep. 19

Seriously?

Does Kirito really have enough time to bother dealing with internal game politics?
I mean really, he has like 5 days left to “save the princess” before she gets married to that douche.
Him turning into that variation of Gleam Eyes from the first half of the series was pretty awesome though.

Ep. 20

Kirito and the salamander General have an Epic Duel, Kirito uses his ??? Special Ability (At least in ALO it’s ??? Ability) to give him the edge over The General’s Special weapon. Kirito gets propositioned x 2 and finally we have a bird escape her cage.

Ep. 20

THAT WAS FLIPPIN’ EPIC!

The Kirito/Eugene battle was awesome as hell!
Looks like Asuna has made it out of her cage, now let’s see if it’s a clean breakout or if something happens.

Episode 20

spoiler

Time for Kirito to fight his way all the way to the top of the world tree to save Asuna, only to find an empty cage. At least that’s how I see it happening. :stuck_out_tongue:

Either that, or she’ll find him somewhere along the way… I wonder if she knows how to fly…

Ep . 20

Remember the new update is coming to the game, which might mean that the mind altering software will go online with the 5.0 patch. Kirito has an ace in the hole though (Yui) since her whole function in SAO was Mental Health. I have a feeling that Kirito will find her (Asuna), but she’ll believe she is Titania, until Yui fixes it.

EP. 20

I guess the reincarnation system will literally give you a “new” you :laugh:

Preorder on this is coming Soon:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/198275_284526304984293_586723625_n.jpg

Me likey…

Ep. 21

The bird finds out the truth, and gets recaged, but doesn’t come out empty handed. Kazuto and Sugu visit Yuuki in the hospital, and Sugu comes to a realization in the real world, which spills over into ALO when she meets Kirito. Yui senses Momma’s player ID and Kirito flies off to the rescue (We hope)

Ep. 22 Preview

Ep. 23 Preview

{ video no longer available )

Ep. 23

spoiler

After Sugu found out who kirito is last episode, they have a fight in the real world, then they have a duel in ALO. Which kind of ends in a draw.

Recon shows up and he Kirito and Leafa go to do the world tree again. Once all seems hopeless the Cavalry shows up but only Kirito gets through, and you learn that the admins sealed the door to the next stage of the tower. Which he and Yui bypass with the Admin card provided by Asuna.

Speculation on next episode: has to have the “it’s totally hopeless” ending
meaning Asuna will (at least appear to) be mind altered and Kirito will be close to being defeated. Standard pre happy ending drama lol

Ep. 24 Preview

Ep. 24

Finally reunited, then the fecal matter hits the Oscillating air mover, Kirito gets taught a lesson from
a dead guy and uses said dead guys player id to turn the tables on Oberon. ALO Complete. With 1 episode
left, I wonder if they’ll use it to set up a 2nd season.

Ep. 25 Preview

Ep. 25

A Final Showdown in the real world, a reunion at long last, school, then a party, as ALO comes back.
Friends reunited, as all then breathe a sigh, The after party-party in a Castle in the Sky.

As Proof of Asuna’s popularity another figure coming out for preorder:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/1246_295304380573152_1010393740_n.jpg

Aniplex USA Confirms Sword Art Online English Dub

posted on 2013-02-22 21:39 EST
Sword Art Online, Fate/Zero dubs to premiere at Seattle’s Sakura-Con

I’m glad they made the decision to give this one a dub, hopefully that means it will be released on DVD or BD bilingually too and not just digitally like they did with Blue Exorcist.

Hopefully it’s not mind crushingly expensive (I’m looking at you Fate/ Zero)