Talk Like a Pirate Day! (Sept 19)


#1

This be for the celebration of International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Sept. 19).

Pop the stopper from the bung hole and see what crawls out!
Pour ye some grog and drink up!
And have ye a merry ol’ time on this day of days, me hearties!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/


Talk like a Sailor day
#2

Shiver me timbers!

‘Ere be a saucy pirate wench! By the powers that be! I be placin’ the black spot upon ye, ye lily-livered scallywag. Sendin’ ye to Davey Jones’ locker an’ takin’ yer booty. Walk the plank! I then be raisin’ a mug o’ grog with me proud beauties.

Yo ho ho an’ a pox upon ye!


#3

AAaarrrrr…

Aye, this is a fine thread. Whar be all the women? I shall get them all loaded t’the gunwales with grog Aye, me parrot concurs.

Arrr, mr Coffe God, have you made a cat o’ nine tails yet? Gar.


#4

I’m a Ninja… ALWAYS. :stuck_out_tongue:


#5

outlander wrote:

Not yet, I still have a cat o’ twelve I need to sell.

dragoon wrote:

Speaking of which, I think I’ll watch the NvP episodes all day that day.


#6

-covers eye with hand- Arg.


#7

PretearHimeno wrote:

Cloth works better.


#8

That’s awesome Coffee!!!

Now about that Chiyo-chan cosplay… :wink:


#9

dragoon wrote:

[quote]That’s awesome Coffee!!!

Now about that Chiyo-chan cosplay… ;)[/quote]

That’s an old pic I had laying around, much like these.
I’m still contemplating the other for you.



#10

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Shiver me timbers!

‘Ere be a saucy pirate wench! By the powers that be! I be placin’ the black spot upon ye, ye lily-livered scallywag. Sendin’ ye to Davey Jones’ locker an’ takin’ yer booty. Walk the plank! I then be raisin’ a mug o’ grog with me proud beauties.

Yo ho ho an’ a pox upon ye![/quote]

I’ll shiver your timbers anytime :wink:

But I’m with dragoon. I’m a pirate at heart. Life is random. We ninjas embrace this fact by occasionally blinding strangers with throwing stars!


#11

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]
But I’m with dragoon. I’m a pirate at heart. Life is random. We ninjas embrace this fact by occasionally blinding strangers with throwing stars![/quote]

Or lopping heads off with one strike.



#12

YES!!! Doesn’t this all go back to the Otaku Cleansing discussion on the community site? lol


#13

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]
I’ll shiver your timbers anytime :wink:

But I’m with dragoon. I’m a pirate at heart. Life is random. We ninjas embrace this fact by occasionally blinding strangers with throwing stars![/quote]

Me poor timers! Yer a wee sea beastie!
There be no ninjas 'pon me ship till after me holiday![/quote]


#14

LMAO!!! Do not fear the ninja. We are powerful, yet gentle, like the see breeze.


#15

I don’t fear the reaper…um…Ninja.

When is International Ninja Day?
Can I use my katana?


#16

I use my katana everyday… Killing the wrong person happens. Ninjas accept this fact. It’s useless to live in the past.


#17

Ninjas also value exercise, but jogging is for wimps. Plenty of exercise can be had leaping from bushes
and kicking joggers in the head.


#18

That was you? I was walking by and I saw this flash of black fabric!!

Nice kick. Took out the jogger without any bloodshed and disappeared back in to the bushes.

Um…I mean - no - didn’t see a thing!


#19

That’s right you saw nothing. It was merely a shadow…


#20

Yes Sir! Sun was in my eyes, didn’t even see a shadow!

Time to run back to my ship now!