The Dangers in My Heart / Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

The Dangers in My Heart / Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

Plot Summary: Kyotaro Ichikawa, a boy barely clinging to the bottom rung of his school’s social ladder, secretly believes he’s the tortured lead in some psychological thriller. He spends his days dreaming up ways to disrupt his classmates’ peaceful lives and pining after Anna Yamada, the class idol. But Kyotaro’s not nearly the troubled teen he pretends to be…and it turns out Anna’s a bit odd herself.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2023-04-01

ANN Info Page

The Dangers in My Heart 2

Vintage: 2024-01-07

ANN Info Page

1 Like

Norio Sakurai’s The Dangers in My Heart Manga Gets 2023 TV Anime

posted on 2022-08-01 11:00 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Manga about boy with overactive imagination launched in 2018; Seven Seas publishes manga in English

The Dangers in My Heart TV Anime Updates Teaser Illustration with Protagonist Kyotaro

August 31, 2022 6:52pm CDT
Series adaptation was announced at the start of August

1 Like
1 Like

The Dangers in My Heart Anime’s Teaser Reveals Cast, Staff, April Debut

posted on 2022-12-05 22:00 EST by Adriana Hazra
Shun Horie, Hina Yomiya star in school romantic comedy from Shinei Animation

1 Like

The Dangers in My Heart Anime Casts Ayaka Asai, Megumi Han, Atsumi Tanezaki

posted on 2023-01-09 22:44 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
3 new cast members voice Yamada, Ichikawa’s classmates

1 Like
3 Likes

The Dangers in My Heart Anime Casts Nobuhiko Okamoto, Gen Sato, Jun Fukushima, Aki Toyosaki

posted on 2023-01-24 06:24 EST by Joanna Cayanan
Additional cast members voice Yamada, Ichikawa’s classmates

1 Like

The Dangers in My Heart TV Anime Reveals Two More Cast Members

February 06, 2023 9:16pm CST
Teasing Master Takagi-san director helms rom-com series at Shin-Ei Animation

The Dangers in My Heart Anime Casts Yukari Tamura, Nobunaga Shimazaki

posted on 2023-02-06 23:00 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Tamura voices Kyotaro’s sister; Shimazaki voices upperclassman

1 Like

The Dangers in My Heart Anime's Teaser Reveals More Staff, Theme Songs, April 1 Debut - News - Anime News Network

posted on 2023-02-27 23:05 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
yorushika performs opening song, Kohana Lam performs ending song

1 Like

Kyotaro Returns the Favor in The Dangers in My Heart White Day Visual

March 14, 2023 1:08am CDT
Teasing Master Takagi-san director helms rom-com anime

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement

2023-03-23T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

HIDIVE Releases New English Subtitled Trailer and First Look Stills for “The Dangers in My Heart”

Ahead of Saturday’s April 1st premiere, HIDIVE is pleased to share with you the newly released Official English Subtitled Trailer and First-Look Stills from Episode 1 of the new rom-com series The Dangers in My Heart, which is based on manga series by Norio Sakurai and serialized in Akita Shoten’s Manga Cross.

Catch tomorrow’s premiere at 6:00 pm GMT / 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT / 11:00 am PT.

New episodes of The Dangers in My Heart stream weekly on HIDIVE – at the same time, every Saturday.

Official English Synopsis

Fascinated by murder and all things macabre, Kyotaro daydreams of acting out his twisted fantasies on his unsuspecting classmates — but an encounter with Anna Yamada, the gorgeous class idol, lights a spark in the darkness of his heart. It’s a classic tale of an antisocial boy falling for a popular girl, but neither are who they appear to be at first glance. Will Kyotaro and Anna defy their expectations of each other — and of themselves?

Production Staff

Director Hiroaki Akagi
Writer Jukki Hanada
Music Kensuke Ushio
Animation Shin-Ei Animation
4 Likes

The Dangers in My Heart, Ep 1 (Sub), is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

The Dangers in My Heart - The Spring 2023 Anime Preview Guide - Anime News Network

Apr 1st 2023

2 Likes

I’m not sure about this one. Very odd. It’s got it’s enough moments to keep me watching but there is a few bits near the start that are the very definition of cringe.

4 Likes

Gotta set the floor so you can tell how far he rises over the next eleven episodes.

2 Likes

I have read the manga that has been released so far, and I’m feeling like this may be a “one and done” story for me. Maybe later episodes will keep my attention and not make this a manga only series for me.

2 Likes

The Dangers in My Heart TV Anime Spreads a Love Wave in Creditless OP Video

April 02, 2023 11:02pm CDT
Rock duo Yorushika perform “Shayo”

1 Like

Go Behind the Scenes of The Dangers in My Heart TV Anime

April 03, 2023 10:43am CDT
Soda TV shows the animation process and more in upcoming segment

1 Like