The Demon Lord's Den of Iniquity

It came out okay. The flavor was very good, but it was a tad dry. However, that may have been due to the fact that I didn’t frost it until the next day. I ended up being out of powdered sugar, which never happens, and had to use store brought frosting for it. :scream:. We were tight on time and the local store was out of powdered sugar as well.

3 Likes

Cool! Please PM me the recipe, I think I can use this. :cake:

1 Like

I have a vacation that officially started on Saturday. I also had an Anatomy and Physiology exam tonight, so I didn’t really consider it vacation until it was over. I got a 99, so I decided to relax and watch some movies.

I had an Agatha Christie night, watching the new versions of Murder on the Orient Express and The Crooked House. Both are really fantastic movies with excellent casts and I highly recommend both. Orient really hits you in the feels at the end, while Crooked just flat out punches you in the stomach.

3 Likes

So it’s been a year? Hmmm… I feel I should think of something witty to type here, but my brain is too occupied with school at the moment. My finals are tomorrow, and I’m test driving a car after that. So in short, I need some Xanax. :joy:

2 Likes

In lieu of witty commentary, enjoy photos of my critters.

3 Likes