The Demon Lord's Den of Iniquity

2 Likes

Only 98 days to goā€¦

2 Likes

I live in Texas. Fall doesnā€™t start until after Halloween. :joy::sob: hell technically by our standards itā€™s still springā€¦ :sob::sob::sob:

If you are one of those people who has trouble talking to strangers on a phone, and youā€™re having emotional problems or suicidal thoughts, there is a support line.

Simply send CONNECT to 741741

1 Like

I think the internet is going to destroy humanity. It wasnā€™t even an hour after the incident in Virginia, and I had already seen five fake stories blaming the incident on different groups, including fake photos and statements from police officers. Sadly, people were just lapping them up and sharing them without bothering to research them. :frowning:

I weep for America tonight.

2 Likes

So I have been around much, and probably wonā€™t be around very often for the next several weeks. The week before I started school, my Dad became seriously ill and had to be admitted to the ICU. A few days later, his condition worsened and he had to be flown to a larger hospital in Pittsburgh.

Itā€™s been almost a month, and his condition has continued to worsen. Itā€™s not looking very good at the moment. My first round of exams is also this week, but luckily my professors have been understanding and are willing to work with me on makeups if need be.

So wish me luck guys. Itā€™s going to be a rough several days. Hope I have better news when I stop by again.

2 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, @dragonrider_cody

Will keep you in my thoughts.

2 Likes

My thought are with you Cody!!

1 Like

Thanks guys! It looks as if itā€™s just a matter of time at the moment. I would make him comfort measures only at this point, but my brother and I are butting heads over his very strong Catholic beliefs. :sleepy:

1 Like

Itā€™s good to see that Crunchyroll is still completely useless on Saturdays. Perhaps they should spend a little less money on new content, and a bit more money on making their content accessible. It seems that every time I think about giving them another chance, they have major issues with their website. Iā€™m definitely not regretting my decision to cancel my subscription there.

Our littler Pretear And Shankajew got married today! Oh how they grow up so fast! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! Can we combine their names in an amusing way?

Congrats @PretearHimeno & Shak!

2 Likes

Yes, letā€™s start taking suggestions!

2 Likes

PreShak

ShakaTear

Sha-meno

LOL, Iā€™m cracking myself up - :laughing:

3 Likes

I think taking Algebra, Biochemistry, and Anatomy and Physiolgy in the same semester was a bad idea. It was all a bit heavy, and my brain is fried.

My A&P grade is still a bit up the air and is dependent on my final and a Power Point Presentation. However, I currently have strong Aā€™s in both algebra and biochem, so I donā€™t have to kill myself there.

My nursing admission exam is on 12/15, so I still need to do a lot of studying for that. :sleepy:

3 Likes

@dragonrider_cody

I think you need this. Sorry it only comes in that one colorā€¦

2 Likes

I see I can also get matching ice cube trays. Hmmā€¦

1 Like

I got a 91 on my HESI exam and finished the semester with a 4.0. Considerably how badly school started out, I think I ended up doing pretty well.

4 Likes

Iā€™m baking a tie dye cake for my BFā€™s birthday. Itā€™s he first time Iā€™ve made one, and also the first time using this particular yellow cake recipe. I really have no idea how it will turn out, but it had the best tasting cake better Iā€™ve ever tried, so I will take that as a good sign. Hopefully, I didnā€™t overmic the batter when stirring in the coloring.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I will post pics when itā€™s all done.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see the pics! You may need to share the recipe.