The Halloween Thread

He laughed a sinister laugh as he charged her. She opened her mouth to scream when a lightening flash revealed his face.

“Damnit George! Why they hell are you scaring me like that!” She yelled.

“Ah come on Maya, it is Halloween evening isn’t it? Thought you were supposed to dress as a vampire.” He pretended to hack at her for a few moments.

She gives him a nasty glare. “Quit that. Let’s get going, we shouldn’t be late, not on a night like this.”

They quickly head off down the road, yet they didn’t notice they were be followed.

As they walk down the street, they chat and laugh, all the while impervious to the hungry creature behind them. It lurks in the shadows, mimicking their movements. It observe them with cold, dead eyes. It yearns to feast on them, to become one with them. It nows but it’s horrible hunger.

“It’s such a nasty night,” she says.

“Yeah, the perfect night for monsters to come out,” he laughs.

As she smacks him giggling, a horrible moan rings out in the night. Realizing it came from just behind them, they turn around and see a moldy, decaying corpse following them. It’s a zombie.

Now it’s free for all time!

They burst into a flight. There weren’t many buildings nearby, so they ran only where they could. They followed the road by the dark forest to a location they hoped would be safe.

Maya lets out a HORRIFYING SCREAM and begins to run. She slips in the mud and falls. She can’t get up!! The zombie is getting closer. He reaches for her ankle.

As they ran through the woods, the zombie continued shuffling behind them. But it was easy to outrun. After a few yards, it was completely out of sight.

As they fled deeper into the woods they came across an old, stone building. There were several jack-o-laterns outside. They decided to enter and see if they could find help.

George realizes he still has the hatchet, and takes a swing. The **headless ** zombie was still grasping for Maya, but she was able to avoid its unseeing grasp.

“Lets get the hell out of here!” George shouted.

edit: Shinagins on Cody’s post, how did she escape?

After she fell into the mud and the zombie grasped for her?

Hmmm… WIcca, I think red beat you to it. You’ll have to repost that word again!

Also, everyone make sure to refresh the page before posting!

LOL… and it looks like I beat you Red…LOL

Suddenly a group of VAMPIRE BATS flies out of the forest. They ran inside the building just in time to avoid them.

As they entered the building, his face got caught in several cobwebs. He coughs and tries to spit them out. A spider crawls down his back.

The building happened to be an old abandoned castle, but at the time, any shelter in a storm was a good one for them, despite the spiders.

Edit: Cody, take a look at the post I called shinagins… She fell in the mud and the zombie was grasping for her, and suddenly they were easily out running it?

As the ventured deeper into the castle, they called for help. But it didn’t appear anyone was home. They walked further until the came across a pair of steps that seemed to lead into the COLD DARK BASEMENT. They heard noises emminating upward, and decided to investigate.

He jumps and steps back into a PUDDLE OF BLOOD.

“Get this spider off of me”, he yelled.

As Maya tried to grab that annoying spider, she slipped in the puddle and the window shattered as she fell through it.

Slipping in the blood, he falls down the stairs. She rushes down to help him up. As they stand, they see a bloody meat clever sticking in a wooden table.

Beat you to it.

Yeah, but I beat Wicca to it, so we’re all off…lol

He runs to the window and looks out at her. She is crying in pain. He looks up in horror as he sees a man standing above her, holding a BLOODY MEAT CLEVER

THERE… FIXED!

I am laughing too hard to post fast enough!!!

“Damn, you the stairs and me the window, this is not our night” Maya said.

George looked at the meat cleaver and grew frightened. “Where the hell are we? I feel like we are in some dusty stone crypt.”

“I don’t know, but we should leave, it isn’t safe,” Maya said. Together, the started to move out of the room.

Edit: Wait, how can I write to something that can be edited?

“Damn, you the stairs and me the window, this is not our night” Maya said.

George looked at the meat cleaver and grew frightened. “Where the hell are we? I feel like we are in some dusty stone crypt. And that guy is not very nice looking.”

“I don’t know, but we should leave, it isn’t safe,” Maya said. Together, the started to move out of the room before fleeing in utter terror from the man.

As they attempted to leave the castle, they noticed a strange sensation. They felt as though they were being watched, by someone other than the cleaver wielding man. Items started to fall and smash around them. “Could it be a POLTERGEIST?” he wondered. “just what we need!”